[Help] Some good Map-Creators out there?

This is the place to share custom user maps, scenarios, and campaigns.
Tepalus
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

[Help] Some good Map-Creators out there?

Post by Tepalus »

Good Morning Crafters!

After playing for about 36h, i wanted to create a little map for me but i discovered, the game crashes so often, it is not fun to create...sadly...

So i was looking for someone who could help me by creating a cool and stilysh map with some indications from me. Is here anyone who could help a poor builder with a poor laptop?

And at least: If a map is created randomly (or with manipulations), i just have to "seed" the world, don't i? So, settings no matter but enter the code?

Greetings from Switzerland
Factorio in a Nutshell
try and error, try and error, try and success
once again it is friday, once again i'm waiting for the news
hour for hour for hour it goes, where it stops nobody knows

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [Help] Some good Map-Creators out there?

Post by orzelek »

There is a map editor available in game - you can roll random map and edit it in there.

As for crashes - please keep reporting them. Game should not crash especially frequently. If it's doing that inmap editor then you should report it with sample map and description.

Tepalus
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Tepalus »

orzelek wrote:There is a map editor available in game - you can roll random map and edit it in there.

As for crashes - please keep reporting them. Game should not crash especially frequently. If it's doing that inmap editor then you should report it with sample map and description.
I know there is a map-editor, otherwise i wouldn't get any crash while using it ;) But yes, i will report it.

I now have re-downloaded the game and deleted all my saves and lokal datas, probably it will work now (can say tonight if it works)
Factorio in a Nutshell
try and error, try and error, try and success
once again it is friday, once again i'm waiting for the news
hour for hour for hour it goes, where it stops nobody knows

Hiighlander
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Hiighlander »

Hey! I'm making a large custom map with all sorts of things to explore. I'd love some input! Feel free to message me or check out my post over here
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=25399

Return to “Maps and Scenarios”