[WIP] new story idea for scenario. [ex.trading]

This is the place to share custom user maps, scenarios, and campaigns.
matjojo
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

[WIP] new story idea for scenario. [ex.trading]

Post by matjojo »

[wip]

This will be my first factorio scenario, for now this will be the main thread. Although I might eventually change to a new thread.

As said this will be my first scenario, I want to make it possible to trade with the "aliens' that might even get some new AI or textures to make them seem some more as trading partners. The idea is that you will be able to trade with the aliens and that they might be helpful or not. This I hope will be controlled by your own actions.

This all is really much future talk as I don't have much experience with scenarios. Although I do know lua pretty well I think. This thread will be updated once I have the map and maybe some basic actions and triggers.
My mother language is dutch, so if you spot a mistake OR want to talk some dutch. Feel free to tell me!

Danielv123
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [WIP] new story idea for scenario. [ex.trading]

Post by Danielv123 »

New biter AI? Oh man, thats going to be hard. But I guess you could make a trading chest thatonly worked withing a certain proximity of biter nests, turned all nearby nests to your side (peacefull ish) when you inserted items.

Return to “Maps and Scenarios”