This scenario creates a grid (96x96) based map with voids trenches and bridges to each other. The bridges have a random 20% chance of not being generated.
A grid can be filled with a mixed(!) ore based (iron, copper, stone, coal, uranium) or with oil. This replaces the vanilla ore generation setup.
The connection bridge is 6 x 10 large, wide enough for 3 rails side by side; it can fit 8 belt lanes with some underground trickery. As the void is 10 long, vanilla underground pipes won't span between grids.
The grid is based on fMMO multiplayer map by I_IBlackI_I.
1) find a way to completely stop vanilla ore spawning
2) sometimes bridges are partially formed.
*) tested and verified with Vanilla 0.16.51
*) should work with all mods that don't change the map / ore generation
1) unzip ZIP file in your scenario folder ..\Factorio\scenarios\Grid Random
2) start a new map
3) set "resource settings" to the absolute minimal resources (see gallery)
4) as the void protects you, enemy expanse should be left on.
Place to share custom user maps, scenarios and campaigns.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests