Stranded at Sea

Place to share custom user maps, scenarios and campaigns.

Stranded at Sea

Postby zehdari » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:55 am

No ordinary island map, this is a custom scenario on a very small island intended as a challenge for anyone that feels up to snuff.
Good luck.
Starting Island

Surrounding Area
Attachments
StrandedAtSea.rar
(9.2 MiB) Downloaded 256 times
zehdari
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Stranded at Sea

Postby Ratzap » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:12 pm

Thanks for posting this, I had a go today. After 5 hours slowly building up I've just finished getting a proper furnace setup and mini bus done. Obviously the island has undergone a few alterations...

The biggest hurdle is just time as there's so little space at first, not really even enough to automate red/green. I worked out of boxes etc till I got landfill going then more time waiting for enough to be made to do anything. Still, together with tablet games the time passed quickly enough. I've already cleared out the next 3 islands (got mil 2 and went hunting, those big worms were a nasty surprise but AP wins). Here's a screenshot of how it's looking now. If I keep going I'll post some more.

Ratzap
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Postby HalfDead » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:10 am

Interesting map, early game as a bit tough. Most challenging part is the lack of oil.
HalfDead
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Postby Xunie » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:50 pm

Yeah, I can't get this working. Installed the blueprint to data\base\scenarios\StrandedAtSea\blueprint.dat

Launching this in the latest steam version (0.14.22, build 25342, win64, steam) just hangs the game for me.

I'm probably doing something wrong here...

edit: yep, confirmed for idiot. I had the RSO mod enabled.
Xunie
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Return to Maps and Scenarios