[Lou][1.1.35] Failed to save; crash when loading autosave

Place for things which are bugs but we have no idea how to solve them. Things related to hardware, libraries, strange setups, etc.
lnature
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[Lou][1.1.35] Failed to save; crash when loading autosave

Post by lnature »

I was doing some nice building when I decided that I came to a substantial progress that I wanted to do a full save (non-autosave).
I ran into the following error upon attempting to save:

Code: Select all

Saving scenario failed: ElectricNetworkSerialiser::getEnergySourceIndex, the energy source was not saved.
Upon attempting to load all three autosaves, I ran into either crashes or the following error:

Code: Select all

Invalid SignalID type: 240
I did quite a lot of tasks, so I can't give a hardcore answer as to why the issue happen.

Unfortunately, there is no other information that I can provide except that I happened to install Rate Calculator after my save yesterday. I can provide the working save if needed, but the playtime difference is 3 hours. Other than that, no other mods have been used/installed beyond the above's dependencies.
Attachments
_autosave3.zip
(9.55 MiB) Downloaded 159 times
_autosave2.zip
(9.2 MiB) Downloaded 154 times
_autosave1.zip
(9.49 MiB) Downloaded 150 times
factorio-current.log
(12.17 KiB) Downloaded 157 times

posila
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [Lou][1.1.35] Failed to save; crash when loading autosave

Post by posila »

Thanks for the report, sorry for the inconvenience but electric energy source on one of the inserters was corrupter in mysterious way. We believe it to be random memory corruption.

Here is the fixed save
Attachments
99280__autosave3_fixed.zip
(9.38 MiB) Downloaded 141 times

posila
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [Lou][1.1.35] Failed to save; crash when loading autosave

Post by posila »

Btw. do you use any kind of cheat engine (software that would modify game's memory for whatever reason)

Return to “1 / 0 magic”