[0.16.25] "Corrupt map" notice when loading saves

Place for things which are bugs but we have no idea how to solve them. Things related to hardware, libraries, strange setups, etc.
Yyrome
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[0.16.25] "Corrupt map" notice when loading saves

Post by Yyrome »

Hi!
So I wanted to load the map I'm playing on, but I've found that Factorio can't load any of my recent saves:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
M6:
Corrupt map: unknown tile 0.
Autosave 1:
Autosave 2:
Corrupted map: contains id not in the dictionary: 1822
Autosave 3:

Unfortunately my latest loadable save of this map is 6 hours before these, so I hope that they can be fixed too.

mod list:

core 0.0.0
base 0.16.25
artsBeltImmunityEquipment 0.2.0
Dectorio 0.8.6
upgrade-planner 1.5.2
Waterfill_v15 0.1.3
AsphaltRoads 1.1.2
base 0.16.25
Dectorio 0.8.6
folk-stopthat 0.1.4
AsphaltRoads 1.1.2
ConfigLampTimes 0.0.1

posila
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.16.25] "Corrupt map" notice when loading saves

Post by posila »

I am curious to find out how the map was corrupted, because it should have detected this kind of map corruption on saving, but it would take me several hours to fix any of the saves (with possibility of not being able to do it at all), I am sorry.

Yyrome
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [0.16.25] "Corrupt map" notice when loading saves

Post by Yyrome »

posila wrote:I am curious to find out how the map was corrupted, because it should have detected this kind of map corruption on saving, but it would take me several hours to fix any of the saves (with possibility of not being able to do it at all), I am sorry.
I just hoped that it would be possible to determine exactly what part of the save file is causing the error, and then it could be cut out or changed to anything that don't cause an error. I wouldn't care much if some things are missing after this. I just wouldn't want to lose hours of playtime.

Return to “1 / 0 magic”