[1.1.61] Crash loading save, TransportLine consistency check fails

Place for things which are bugs but we have no idea how to solve them. Things related to hardware, libraries, strange setups, etc.
DasPoseidon
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.1.61] Crash loading save, TransportLine consistency check fails

Post by DasPoseidon »

What did you do?
I loaded my save File after Updating to 1.1.61 via Steam;
This error also occurs in 1.1.59 (Version the save is in, so no consistency check occurs during loading, it crashes when running /c game.check_consistency())
What happened?
The game crashed during loading/consistency check
Unexpected error occurred. If you're running the latest version of the game you can help us solve the problem by posting the contents of the log file on the Factorio forums.
Please also include the save file(s), any mods you may be using, and any steps you know of to reproduce the crash.
What did you expect to happen instead?
Report location of consistency error to player, so they might be able to fix it themselves, instead of/before crashing

factorio-current.log
(9.83 KiB) Downloaded 46 times
Release1.0 Fabrik mods.zip
(51.78 MiB) Downloaded 64 times

I assume this is a similar bug as viewtopic.php?f=35&t=100082, but scanning over my conveyor belts I did not find items looking positioned wrongly, might have missed them tho.
I have also been playing with a few Mods and I think if the error is caused by one, it is the Miniloader mod, but I still would expect the game to report the location of the inconsistent object.
mods.zip
(2.74 MiB) Downloaded 42 times

boskid
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [1.1.61] Crash loading save, TransportLine consistency check fails

Post by boskid »

Here is fixed save file. One empty transport line that was reporting distance to first item of 0.5. I decided to fix this save file using hex editor where there was only one bit to flip required. This is not bug report worthy unless you can provide reproduction steps that would show how it can become broken from a known good state.
Attachments
102911-Release1.0 Fabrik mods-fixed.zip
(44.22 MiB) Downloaded 86 times

Return to “1 / 0 magic”