[1.1.48] Error loading save: "the electric network with the given index (...) was not found."

Place for things which are bugs but we have no idea how to solve them. Things related to hardware, libraries, strange setups, etc.
bhaslop
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.1.48] Error loading save: "the electric network with the given index (...) was not found."

Post by bhaslop »

Game crashes when trying to load. Error message:
ElectricNetworkDeserialiser::getElectricSubNetwork, the electric network with the given index (1083179008) was not found.
Tryed disabling mods but got the same error every time.

I attached the log file along side the save.

Thanks in advance!
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(8.81 KiB) Downloaded 78 times
5. lol.zip
(67.71 MiB) Downloaded 109 times

bhaslop
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [1.1.48] Error loading save: "the electric network with the given index (...) was not found."

Post by bhaslop »

Issue persists on 1.1.49. The save file worked fine before 1.1.48.

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [1.1.48] Error loading save: "the electric network with the given index (...) was not found."

Post by Rseding91 »

Thanks for the report. This particular error indicates that the save file has been corrupt through some external means. During saving this part of the code is validated to save correct values and during loading it found an invalid value. That means that between saving and loading something broke the save file.

You will have to load a previous version of the save file to continue playing it. I would also recommend running some hardware tests to see if anything might be wrong with your system since this shouldn't happen in a otherwise working system. RAM tests and possibly a hard drive test.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

bhaslop
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by bhaslop »

Thanks for the reply! This game file is for 293h+ previous one is ~247h, 46h of "work" :(

All autosave files have been corrupted the same way; seems weird. And corruption happend right after patch, even weirder.

I run all the test, ram test and HD test, everything fine.

Return to “1 / 0 magic”