I'll do Factorio style art for your mod for free!

Place to post guides, observations, things related to modding that are not mods themselves.
vintergron
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

I'll do Factorio style art for your mod for free!

Post by vintergron »

Title.
I'm a pretty capable artist looking to brush up on my skills and do some Factorio style 3D art / 2D sprites.
Planning on making a portfolio with them as I'm interested in getting a job working for the devs as an artist.
So! If you're working on a mod and you need some art, hit me up!

PFQNiet
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: I'll do Factorio style art for your mod for free!

Post by PFQNiet »

Do you have any examples of your work to show? I understand you're offering to do this to build a portfolio in the first place, but it may be helpful to show us that you're a capable artist :)

Schallfalke
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: I'll do Factorio style art for your mod for free!

Post by Schallfalke »

@vintergron

Thanks for your interest in contributing custom graphics. I am sure that the community will appreciate that. :D

You may look for the subforum Texture Packs. It is the assumed place for people to request or contribute custom game graphics.
99% of the posts are requests, so you can see our modding community is having waaaay more mod programmers than artists. We are always in need of artists. ;)

BTW, my 2.5-yr old request post is still not completely fulfilled. I prefer vanilla-style graphics for my mods, so I think it may also fit your portfolio.
My requests are listed roughly from higher priority to lower priority, but feel free to pick any. Please click into it for details, if you are interested.

Return to “Modding discussion”