Factorio Mod Repository

Place to post guides, observations, things related to modding that are not mods themselves.
Kyoro
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Factorio Mod Repository

Post by Kyoro »

--DESCRIPTION--
Hello everyone, i want share with you guys a new project: a Factorio Repository.
This repository is to creators and developers where they can upload their mods and pictures of then for free and get a direct link to download then or share with everyone.

--HOW TO USE?--
If you is a mod developer, send the files to the server then send me a email(samuellm@live.com) with the links from items at server and the link to the topic of the the mod at this forum. So i will keep they permanent. If you will update or dont gonna use the link anymore, send me the link to file, so i will be able to free space into disk to more people be able to send more mods.

--RULES--
I just ask for a good sense and dont upload anything more than mods and pictures of mods. I will check 2 in 2 days the items from the server to see if they are mods or no, and if i found something different from that i will delete it.

--ACCESS--
Link to the sender: http://samuellm.me/factoriomods/

I hope you guys enjoy it. And Survive!

ForFoxAche
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Factorio Mod Repository

Post by ForFoxAche »

This is a very nice initiative!

Maybe somewhere down the road you can add a browser? Something like Steam Workshop or like the old Garrysmod.org. It would be nice to have categories and tags for browsing and searching.

Return to “Modding discussion”