Update mod(s) request

Place to post guides, observations, things related to modding that are not mods themselves.
kingdark
Inserter
Inserter

Update mod(s) request

Post by kingdark »

Hi,
I've been away from factorio for ahwile because I got tired of it.Anyway, now, several months later and several of my all favorite mods are incompatible and no longer up to date. So I was wondering if anyone would be so kind to update these to make them functional again? The mods I am referring to are cheat mods since I like to experiment with things until I finally have that 'ah' moment to how things actually work. LIke the construction drones and that other drone (the network thing) it took me several tutorials and long experiments until I finally had that 'ah' moment.

So anyway, I am referring to the creative mode mod that I can't use anymore. Now, I know I could keep using it if I keep using the older version, but I want to play a newer version of factorio too.

Creative Mode [0.15] https://mods.factorio.com/mods/Mooncat/creative-mode

Thank you very much and if someone could tell me how hard it would be to do it myself, I could try to do it, but I wouldn't even know how to make it work again.

Thanks!

(edit, or am I using the wrong version and will the mod be updated when it gets to a stable version? I'm not sure...)

steinio
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Update mod(s) request

Post by steinio »

Transport Belt Repair Man

View unread Posts

impetus maximus
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by impetus maximus »

Creative mode by Mooncat will get updated. until then use 'Creative mode (Fix for 0.16) steinio linked to.

kingdark
Inserter
Inserter

Post by kingdark »

Thanks, very much appreciated!

kingdark
Inserter
Inserter

Post by kingdark »

I seemed to have forgotten to mention that there are several others I really ilke when I'm playing.

Code: Select all

better belts
better inserts
bigger stacks sizes modded
charcoal
handyhands (automatic crafting)
infinite resources
item count
larger stack size (alternate mod is also outdated)
ore conversion plant
uranium robots
water fix
I honestly don't know if it just the warning and the mods should still work fine, or if the mods need actual work. These are some of my favorite mods though, very convenient and very useful. I double checked and all of these mods are still at 15.0 does that mean they are waiting until 16.0? If anyone could clarify this, that would be awesome!

Return to “Modding discussion”