Requesting a list of a few mods to help me out.

Place to post guides, observations, things related to modding that are not mods themselves.
linkoxide
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Requesting a list of a few mods to help me out.

Post by linkoxide »

I'm trying to go back to a world that i had some time last year and i believe since then the boilers have been changed or something. My whole power grid is out which in turn powers all of my laser turrets around the base. I've already launched the rocket so i'm pretty established into this save. With there being no power, 2 minutes into the game there's already been 60 walls destroyed and 40 turrets.

Are there any mods i can use to turn off enemies, or add perm power to my power grid so i'll have time to copy some blueprints and leave?

quyxkh
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Requesting a list of a few mods to help me out.

Post by quyxkh »

`/c game.player.insert{name='electric-energy-interface'}` will help.

Adil
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Adil »

Another pair of commands that could solve same issue.
First one should freeze all enemies, second one kills all biters every 5 seconds.

Code: Select all

/c for _,entity in pairs(game.surfaces.nauvis.find_entities_filtered{force="enemy"}) do entity.active=false end

/c script.on_event(defines.events.on_tick,function() if game.tick%(60*5) ==0 then game.forces.enemy.kill_all_units() end end)
I do mods. Modding wiki is friend, it teaches how to mod. Api docs is friend too...
I also update mods, some of them even work.
Recently I did a mod tutorial.

linkoxide
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by linkoxide »

Wow guys thanks a bunch :)

Return to “Modding discussion”