Poszukuje pomocy przy tworzeniu moda... [PL]

Place to post guides, observations, things related to modding that are not mods themselves.
Goou
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Poszukuje pomocy przy tworzeniu moda... [PL]

Post by Goou »

Tak jak w opisie....

Mam parę pomysłów odnośnie istniejących modów i chciałbym że tak powiem zamiast instalować 50 modów zrobić jeden na bazie pozostałych modów z uwzględnieniem własnych pomysłów tylko jest taki problem że nie bardzo znam się na samym programowaniu umiem edytować moda ale bardziej pod kontem zmian statystyk a to za mało potrzebuję pomocy żeby się dowiedzieć jak a dokładnie które fragmenty modów (ich kodów) poprzenosić do ostatecznego moda żeby nie znizczyć funkcjonalności modów a jednocześnie żeby nie było to kopiuj wklej jeden po drugim tylko z zachowaniem systematyki.

Główny pomysł jest żeby zwiększyć trudność gry poprzez lepsze z balansowanie gry i podniesieniu kosztów kolejnych etapów trochę ja w Bob's mod + Angel's Mod oraz zrobienie trochę większego realizmu podrzynając od wykopania rudy - oczyszczenia aż do uzyskania czystej rudy a następnie tworzeniu materiałów z ich mieszanek (wytworzenie stali o określonych właściwościach i zastosowaniu realistycznie poprze połączenie węgla z żelazem w określonej proporcji jak to jest w rzeczywistości w metalurgii i tak dalej...)

daniel34
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Poszukuje pomocy przy tworzeniu moda... [PL]

Post by daniel34 »

The language in this forum is English, as per the Forum Rules. You may post in your native language and add an english translation. The thread title should also be in English.
quick links: log file | graphical issues | wiki

justK
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Looking for help in mod creation

Post by justK »

Below is my "loose translation" of the topicstarter's post. Please note that this may (and will, of course) contains some types, mistakes and misunderstandings because I don't know Polish, I'm Russian :)
@Goou, post your next messages in English please (at least use Google Translate as well as posting the same text in Polish below), as daniel34 proposed. And... please split the whole wall of text into smaller sentenses, that would allow others to understand you better event after Google Translator (and especially after Google Translator, as it works much better with small sentences)
Goou wrote: The same as in subject.

I have some ideas for existing mods and I wanted to create one single mod instead of, say, installing 50 mods, taking their ideas into account. But I have the problem that I'm not really good in programming, so I can alter the mod, but my knowelege allows me to change some statistic only [sorry, I didn't catch this so "statistic" may be incorrect translation. may be topicstarter mean "configuration" or something like this?]. So I need help to understand what exactly and where I should alter the mods code to reorganise them without dumb copypasting and reducing mods functionality.

The main idea is increasing game complexity by better balancing and increasing the costs of some high-level stages of Bob's mod and Angel's mod and adding some more realism to ore mining (ore purification) and making items by materials mixture (making steel with special properties by mixing iron with carbon in a certain ratio, like in real metallurgy) and so on
By the way, my humble opinion: that's not really required. Wellknown mods are already exists in some sets of modpacks. In addition, I'm not sure that there is a "silver bullet" in mod adaptation, so you need to work with every mod individually.
Ore purification? Personally, I thing this is just additional unneccessary step, but it's up to you. As far, as I know, a lot of mods already add this steps. Find one that you like and use it.
Making things (steel, for example) like in real life? Sounds great at first look, but we'll end with thousands of almost identical recepies, items, buildings and so on.

But I can be wrong and your idea is brilliant. Maybe if you describe your ideas in more details, someone will be able to give an advise.

Return to “Modding discussion”