Decoration remover

This is the place to request new mods or give ideas about what could be done.
catma
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Decoration remover

Post by catma »

I'd want the dectorio-style decoration remover (as a crafted tool or not, with a research requirement or not)...

...but none of the other recipes in dectorio. They're beyond VERY cluttery when trying to search some recipes for non-decoratives, I'd like to have a "bulk decoration removing options" or a large anti-decoration area effect when placing stuff down, not just "the tile under what you just put down".

I see massive enjoyment of factorio improvement there, for the OCD among us.

P.S.: not having decorations generated isn't an acceptable way. This is about removing them from my base and immediate surroundings.

wobbycarly
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Decoration remover

Post by wobbycarly »

Why not just turn them off in the graphics options?

adamius
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by adamius »

catma wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:20 am
I'd want the dectorio-style decoration remover (as a crafted tool or not, with a research requirement or not)...

...but none of the other recipes in dectorio. They're beyond VERY cluttery when trying to search some recipes for non-decoratives, I'd like to have a "bulk decoration removing options" or a large anti-decoration area effect when placing stuff down, not just "the tile under what you just put down".

I see massive enjoyment of factorio improvement there, for the OCD among us.

P.S.: not having decorations generated isn't an acceptable way. This is about removing them from my base and immediate surroundings.
Try this
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/decorative-explosives

darkfrei
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by darkfrei »

catma wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:20 am
I'd want the dectorio-style decoration remover (as a crafted tool or not, with a research requirement or not).
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/DecorativeRemover

Return to “Ideas and Requests For Mods”