The pastry mod - a mod about baking as peaceful solution

This is the place to request new mods or give ideas about what could be done.
AlveKatt
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

The pastry mod - a mod about baking as peaceful solution

Post by AlveKatt »

This is a mod I thought up in a chat discussion. Leaving the idea here if anyone wants to realize it.
If you do, poke me and I will do my best to whip up some graphics for it.

The Pastry mod

Two or three new natural resources, some kind of alien sugar plant, wheat and barley.

Early pastries can be cooked in a furnace using wood as fuel and you can build a basic grinding mill.

Pastries can be used to bribe alien nests not to attack you. (If you start shelling them they will still retaliate though.) You have to give them a steady supply or they will come at you with renewed sugar addiction fueled rage.

New Research tree science: Advanced flour mill> Bakery> (new tree) more and more complex and effective pastries>>Wheat/Barley/sugar fields with built in harvester>>Special microphone (Place near alien nests) that measures the bleating for more pastries and gives pastry alerts you can click like any alert> advanced Pastry mic that you can connect to the logic network so you can set up logic for delivery of more pastries.

Research refrigerated train cart to get access to more perishable pastries.

Maybe you should be able to put some aliens in milk farms after you reach a certain satisfaction level to get cream. (Or combine it with some random friendly critters mod.)

Maybe Pie artillery cannons?

ZombieMooose
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: The pastry mod - a mod about baking as peaceful solution

Post by ZombieMooose »

"men will literally learn everything about ancient Rome instead of going to therapy"

Impatient
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: The pastry mod - a mod about baking as peaceful solution

Post by Impatient »

hehe, I like the idea of pie artillery shells to supply nests over a distance. :-)

Return to “Ideas and Requests For Mods”