A New Mod Mix à la King Arthurs PyCTbaA is needed!

This is the place to request new mods or give ideas about what could be done.
Claviduck
Inserter
Inserter

A New Mod Mix à la King Arthurs PyCTbaA is needed!

Post by Claviduck »

Hey.
I am currently having a blast with a mod mash consisting of so many, namely some bigger ones. I was looking for an alternative to the allmighty Angels Bobs Pyanodon Standard, but at the same time get as many of those used aspects like petroleum handling and ore treatment ect.
Earendels Space Exploration is obviously used as well as this "bitumen" mod aka DrugLab by Shenpen. The AAI mod, Bio Industries and Helix´Ore enrichment are also there. And here is the problem: one example: All these mods use sand or crushed stone as a product but they blend not well together, even thoug it feels like they create a nice thematical frame for playing. Is there a KingArthur out there to mash these mods together?
Unfortunately i am no programmer and would only be able to help via game testing.

Best Regards

Claviduck

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: A New Mod Mix à la King Arthurs PyCTbaA is needed!

Post by kingarthur »

Claviduck wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:48 am
Hey.
I am currently having a blast with a mod mash consisting of so many, namely some bigger ones. I was looking for an alternative to the allmighty Angels Bobs Pyanodon Standard, but at the same time get as many of those used aspects like petroleum handling and ore treatment ect.
Earendels Space Exploration is obviously used as well as this "bitumen" mod aka DrugLab by Shenpen. The AAI mod, Bio Industries and Helix´Ore enrichment are also there. And here is the problem: one example: All these mods use sand or crushed stone as a product but they blend not well together, even thoug it feels like they create a nice thematical frame for playing. Is there a KingArthur out there to mash these mods together?
there is in fact one out there.

if you can give me a list of specific mods or preferably a new save file ( saves data on upload and download) with them all i can put something together for that set. if you know which items need merged i can get it done pretty quickly.

Claviduck
Inserter
Inserter

Re: A New Mod Mix à la King Arthurs PyCTbaA is needed!

Post by Claviduck »

Hey! I am honored to get a response by the original Kingarthur!
There are thousands of possibilities of rebalancing these mods when mixed together, but i guess the following are the easiest and most obvious, even though the blending process might touch balancing even further:
- There are two types of sand, coming from aai industries and factorio: druglab/bitumen. The creator of Druglab already started with the mas up, but i think it is not yet 100 % done.
- There are woodchips from druglab and wood pulp frombioIndustries, and i guess they could be mashed together.
- Same for two types of charcoal from these 2 mods
I just started a new game with exactly the mods you find in the save.
Attachments
bitumen.zip
(2.31 MiB) Downloaded 54 times

Return to “Ideas and Requests For Mods”