ME storage system like in "applied energetics" mod for MC

This is the place to request new mods or give ideas about what could be done.
LunarHexagon
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

ME storage system like in "applied energetics" mod for MC

Post by LunarHexagon »

dont care anymore, you showed me you can only say that I am stupid idiot and nothing more, for this I dont need to be here
Last edited by LunarHexagon on Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eradicator
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: ME storage system like in "applied energetics" mod for MC

Post by eradicator »

It's already in the game. It's called logistic robots. No seriously. That is what logistic robots do, think about it.

LunarHexagon
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by LunarHexagon »

eradicator wrote:It's already in the game. It's called logistic robots. No seriously. That is what logistic robots do, think about it.
I know there are these robots, you need not insult me, I had even all factory running only on logistic system

aka13
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by aka13 »

LunarHexagon wrote:
eradicator wrote:It's already in the game. It's called logistic robots. No seriously. That is what logistic robots do, think about it.
I know there are these robots, you need not insult me, I had even all factory running only on logistic system

AE2 is a helper mod. It provides other mods with logistic tools and methods for automating machines and organising storage, while providing logistic mini-games.

Factorio in itself is a logistical game first and foremost. A system akin to the ae2 in minecraft would more or less completely cancel factorio. A universal pipe, better than trains, bots, and belts combined. What would you do in factorio, owning such a system? Look at assemblers and miners doing their work?
Pony/Furfag avatar? Opinion discarded.

eradicator
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by eradicator »

LunarHexagon wrote:
I don't see any insult there. I've played minecraft for hundrets of hours and am very familiar with what the ME system adds to mincraft. But you're not the first one to suggest having something like that in factorio without properly thinking it through. Factorio already has the logistic network with requesters (export bus), providers (import bus), storage chests (storage bus), bots (cables) and assemblers (auto-crafters).

Tech_Man122002
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Tech_Man122002 »

i was tring to think of a way to make something that wouldent be game braking in the begening or theend game but i can think of any way to do that.

LunarHexagon wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:47 pm
dont care anymore, you showed me you can only say that I am stupid idiot and nothing more, for this I dont need to be here
sorry man just guna have to agree with what evryone else sead.
and the funy thing is i came here thinking i might find a mod for it lol.

Return to “Ideas and Requests For Mods”