Local production/activity graph

This is the place to request new mods or give ideas about what could be done.
mrsimple
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Local production/activity graph

Post by mrsimple »

Hi!
The idea would be a tool that shows me the items stored in a container over time.
I might also be useful to measure the "throughput" of a container, because these two numbers together would describe the container activity entirely (I think).
I think it would be useful to have such a mod because if I want to play factorio properly (that is if you are waiting for something you're doing it wrong) then it would be nice not needing to wait at a production site for a periodic event to happen to figure out the solution.
I checked the utility mod section and the forum but found no such thing. Does anyone know if such a thing exists? Did i miss it?
The closest thing to this is the circuit logger(tick logging but for different goal): https://mods.factorio.com/mods/xmnovotny/CircuitLogger
What do you guys think?
MrSimple

darkfrei
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Local production/activity graph

Post by darkfrei »

Are you want to save this information into the file or just show this amounts in the game like logistic chests does it?

mrsimple
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Local production/activity graph

Post by mrsimple »

I would need it in game, not in file, preferably something similar to the basic production graph/chart where i can see the data over time. I don't know what you mean by "like logistic chests", I can't see logged values on it.

Return to “Ideas and Requests For Mods”