wire color signal for combinators/inserters

This is the place to request new mods or give ideas about what could be done.
Sneaker2
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

wire color signal for combinators/inserters

Post by Sneaker2 »

For a long time I would like to have some extra signals for all the entities that have to do with the circuitnetwork and signals. Since playing around and experimenting with the circuit network is my lategame joy I would like to ask if some one could implement a little mod which could add the following:

- a red wire-icon and a green wire-icon, which could tell the gui, that it should compare signals coming from the red wire and the green wire (f.e.: red-wire-input > green wire input).
This would add some more "dynamic" options to this system, which are needed imo. Decider combinators could finally work as relays.
All the entities like inserters, scanners, combinators a.s.o would need be able to use these signals in order to properly work.

- the arithmetic and decider combinator should get more output options. One of the select-windows in those combinators (in the deciding-menu) can be set to a constant, which I would like the output to do as well (maybe just like the constant combinator, set the item signal and count for a single item) This would eradicate the need for constant combinator + decider combinator after a decision.

If this already exists maybe some one point me to it, since I've already tried some mods, which were not the right thing in the end.

cheers, Sneaker2

Return to “Ideas and Requests For Mods”