Mod that add Tons of Tiers of everything

This is the place to request new mods or give ideas about what could be done.
Lukas0120
Inserter
Inserter

Mod that add Tons of Tiers of everything

Post by Lukas0120 »

Can somone make a mod that does simply add a LOT of tiers to almost everyting (Factory version 0.13.x)
like tierd Solar Panls, Accumulators, Steam Boilers, Steam Engines, Roboports, Logistic/Consturction/Combat Robots, Assembly Mashines, Modules,...
2-4 Extra Tiers is not enought I want like 10-infinite Tiers of everything and the gap between the tiers schoud be like 2-10x(2x woud mean that Tier/Mk 2 woud be 2x as good as the first Tier (Tier/Mk 1))
The crafting recepes woud simplely be The muliplier bettween the tiers +x somthing like circits or somthing else(if it is like 2x the it a solar manal mk 2 cost 2 Normal solar Panel + x somthing like circits or somthing else)
I know that with that incresse you probebly never need the very high Tiers but I still want to have them that woud be Amazing and I also don't know how hard it is to create such a mod

DerHerrWolken
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Mod that add Tons of Tiers of everything

Post by DerHerrWolken »

Hello Lukas,

have you tried Bob's Mods?

Lukas0120
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Lukas0120 »

Yes but Bobs mods only adds aboud 3-4 Tiers I want more Tiers then that The only mod I know that does add 5-6 Tiers of everything is Dytech but that mod is outdated and I want even more Tiers then dytech gives me

kallerdaller
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by kallerdaller »

I have a lab mod which I created. I haven't published it tho.
The science packs are crafted like: (I am soon making a change so it produces 2 of each apart for alien, if you play it you will see why)
5 copper plates + 5 iron plates = 1 science pack 1,
10 copper plates + 10 iron plates = 1 science pack 2,
15 copper plates + 10 iron plates = 1 science pack 3,
5 alien artifacts = 10 alien science packs.

There are 11 tiers of labs, 1 is unlocked at the start obviously, 2,3,4 are unlocked on research efficiency 2 (you still get the modifiers as well.) 5,6,7 on the next research, 8,9,10 on the next and 11 on the last.
Research speed starts at 0.75 and increases by 0.25 each tier. Power starts at 60kW at increases by 20kW each tier. Each tier has a different color (1,2,3 are the blue however 1 is darker than 2 which is darker than 3).

To craft tier 1, its the default and then each tier is 3 of the tier bellow and 10 of science pack 1 and 2. (I am thinking of changing this to 1 of the tier bellow as its hella expensive).

If you start playing the game with this version and I update it then don't worry you won't have to start again.

Would you like me to publish the mod?

Return to “Ideas and Requests For Mods”