[Request] Resources destroyer

This is the place to request new mods or give ideas about what could be done.
Eyeer
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[Request] Resources destroyer

Post by Eyeer »

I'd love to see in factiorio some kind of brush to remove resources pool (iron, coal etc). I'm started new game with low number of big resources pool but sometimes engine spawn also small one and it is difficult for me to just ignore them even though I try :). This would give us ability to just remove some resource if it is too much it on the map.

L0771
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [Request] Resources destroyer

Post by L0771 »

put your cursor over the resource and write in console
/c game.player.selected.destroy()

or if you want destroy a lot of resources put your mouse in a corner and you in the other corner and write in console
/c resources = game.player.surface.find_entities_filtered{area = {game.player.selected.position,game.player.character.position}, type = "resource"} for _,res in ipairs(resources) do res.destroy() end
... your cursor must be between 90° and 180° :p

is a big problem make a mod for 2-3 lines in lua, adding 1 item or gui...

Eyeer
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Eyeer »

Its work! thanks :)

Still - its not very convenient, it requires cursor to be on some resource so if shape of the pool is not regular (and it never is) it take long time to clear. I still think it is a good idea for mod. :)

L0771
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by L0771 »

Eyeer wrote:Its work! thanks :)

Still - its not very convenient, it requires cursor to be on some resource so if shape of the pool is not regular (and it never is) it take long time to clear. I still think it is a good idea for mod. :)
Maybe, i can use the same code than the new Resource Monitor Mod and remove all resources.

Return to “Ideas and Requests For Mods”