[Request] Farming mod

This is the place to request new mods or give ideas about what could be done.
Linguini
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[Request] Farming mod

Post by Linguini »

Hi again,
I see after playing almost a full day how important are the fishes we can catch on the game, though the fishes are in small quantity, specially on the level I played (the one after the demo) and how in low quantity they heal the player's health. Let me say in the beginning that I am chef as profession, taking now another course in chemistry, but being a cook and have the passion for cooking always makes me looking for crafting recipes towards food that sells for more or heals more as I am also a resource gatherer in multiplayer RTS or other games.
What I am suggesting here is that it could be there basic things like in the minecraft there's wheat and other cereals/legumes that we can craft making bread or even pies making a difference between them.

ficolas
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [Request] Farming mod

Post by ficolas »

Linguini wrote:Hi again,
I see after playing almost a full day how important are the fishes we can catch on the game, though the fishes are in small quantity, specially on the level I played (the one after the demo) and how in low quantity they heal the player's health. Let me say in the beginning that I am chef as profession, taking now another course in chemistry, but being a cook and have the passion for cooking always makes me looking for crafting recipes towards food that sells for more or heals more as I am also a resource gatherer in multiplayer RTS or other games.
What I am suggesting here is that it could be there basic things like in the minecraft there's wheat and other cereals/legumes that we can craft making bread or even pies making a difference between them.
The next version of the F-mod will have two trees that give berties, and I plan to add lots of trees, (to make biomass basically) and addimg some more alien plants

Linguini
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [Request] Farming mod

Post by Linguini »

Sweet ;) let's see also if there'll be something more aimed towards food :)

Return to “Ideas and Requests For Mods”