Scary factorio mod?

This is the place to request new mods or give ideas about what could be done.

Do you think this could be a good mod?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:20 am

Yes!
100%
No!
No votes

Total votes: 1

achiaus
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Scary factorio mod?

Post by achiaus »

So i want to make a mod, and i kinda want it to be scary and more focused on base defense. I love factorio but i want to experience a more multiplayer focused teambuilding base defense horror mod, that could be paired with mod like rampant. But the main idea is that i want it to be a bigger overhaul mod, with longer nights for enemies to attack your base. I was sort of thinking that there would be a red sun, that kind of shades everything that color and maybe an option to have permanent nights. To set the mood i thought it could be cool to add new modeled enemies with their own attack animations. As well as maybe blood colored water, scary fish inventory icons, and permanently damaged trees with no leaves. i struggle with blender, so ideally someone who knows about that stuff would be great and I'm not terrible at pixel art so if its possible to do it that way. id just need to be shown how. Another thing to set the mood is maybe some spookier industrial music, which i know some people that can do that sort of sound editing and design, but someone that's experienced would also be cool. I've done lots of reading with lua and have been taking notes and have videos saved for it. There's a lot of other vague ideas i have, but would want to talk about them further. I love horror and think it could be fun in multiplayer with friends. I just need some cool and knowledgeable people in the community that would be willing to help me out. Think this could be really cool :D

Return to “Ideas and Requests For Mods”