Quarry Mod outdated with 0.16.2 update

This is the place to request new mods or give ideas about what could be done.
Crazymike44
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Quarry Mod outdated with 0.16.2 update

Post by Crazymike44 »

Hi sooo I know everyone's updating their mods right now for the update that just came out, but any chance someone is working or already completed this one? (Quarry Mod)
I use this mod in most of my games and really want to play the new update with them! Any chance someone could help me out?

I work 60+ hours so its hard to just code it myself. Would super appreciate the help from the community! but if not at least some help me toward how to update this mod to 0.16.2. Thank you! :)

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Quarry Mod outdated with 0.16.2 update

Post by bobingabout »

Emailing people is a good way to get mods updated, sometimes they don't even realise their mod is broken, or that a new game update has been released. Though there is also the possibility that it hasn't been updated because the person has moved on from the game, and don't want to mod anymore.

I personally do not want to be tethered to Factorio forever, there will come a time when I choose not to update my mods. The big question is if I make it all the way to a 1.0 release.

When I do eventually say "Okay, I'm done now", there is a high chance, that due to the popularity of my mods, that I'll pass the job of keeping them up to date onto someone else.
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

batorfly
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by batorfly »

There is unofficial update, go to Discussion of Quarry mod, in mod portal and there is a thread "for those who want it..updated to 0.16"
Here:
https://mods.factorio.com/mods/FuzzCat9 ... sion/22053

Chibiabos
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Chibiabos »

That fix won't load. :/ Gives the following error:

Failed to loads mods: __quarry__/data/final-fixes.lua:68: attempt to index field 'results' (a nil value)

darkfrei
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by darkfrei »

Chibiabos wrote:That fix won't load. :/ Gives the following error:

Failed to loads mods: __quarry__/data/final-fixes.lua:68: attempt to index field 'results' (a nil value)
What mods are you have?

Return to “Ideas and Requests For Mods”