[posila][0.17.68] Crash when loading a save: ElectricNetwork::checkStatisticsConsistency()

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
Seyu
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[posila][0.17.68] Crash when loading a save: ElectricNetwork::checkStatisticsConsistency()

Post by Seyu »

Hi,

a couple of friends and I managed to continue this save based on Comfy's Spiral Troopers back in 0.17.50. My desktop was running the map via headless, everyone else connected via LAN. After a restart of my laptop was unable to join - Factorio crashed during map load after downloading the map and before catching up. This problem is to specific to saves from this session, starting with _autosave12.zip and newer. (last 47min of our session with 5min per autosave)
Currently I'm unable to load them up in single/multiplayer or headless on either laptop or desktop.

I guess the stacktrace indicates some problem within ElectricNetwork::checkStatisticsConsistency() that threw an error and I was unable to find a similar bugreport.

I have attached the factorio-current.log after trying to load the save and the output from docker logs in factorio-server.log after trying to restart the server.
Full directory upload from the server: Google Drive
Note: the upload didn't preserve timestamps, the oldest autosave is #21, the newest is #20 or the 'Comfy-Spiral Troopers.zip' after shutting down the server.

_autosave11.zip is the last loadable save, everything after this save just crashes the game. (_autosave12.zip to _autosave20.zip and 'Comfy-Spiral Troopers.zip')

I'm not sure what else I could add to help debugging.. soo .. good luck? :)

Misc info:
My Laptop and server/desktop are both running Fedora 30, clientside I usually run Factorio via steam and serverside I run Factorio headless using docker 19.03.2 with the current image factoriotools/factorio:0.17.68. The docker run command is included in the upload.
I forgot to ask my friends to try to load the save on Windows tho .. I can try to get them to load the save if it might help.
Attachments
factorio-server.log
(6.04 KiB) Downloaded 100 times
factorio-current.log
(9.5 KiB) Downloaded 108 times

posila
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [posila][0.17.68] Crash when loading a save: ElectricNetwork::checkStatisticsConsistency()

Post by posila »

Hello, thanks for the report.
When I open the autosave11, your character has Modular armor equipped, but when I fix and load autosave12 your character has Power armor and one less Modular armor exists in the world than exists in the previous autosave. I believe the corruption is related to destruction of armor with equipment grid (like Modular armor), do you remember how did you destroy it?

Seyu
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [posila][0.17.68] Crash when loading a save: ElectricNetwork::checkStatisticsConsistency()

Post by Seyu »

Hi, erm .. odly specific question ...

since autosave11 was just after we wiped on the way to the corner. Redoren accidently looted my corpse and picked up my power armor (its in his inventory via /open) .. i just came back with the train with a spare modular armor from the base..

i'm not exactly sure what happend in the next 5ish minutes .. Redoren looted his own body and handed me back my gear and i got an empty power armor. I guess i switched to the empty power armor at this point. After i noticed that it was an empty power armor Redoren is sure that he replaced my equipped power armor with the filled power armor via admin inventory privileges .. this caused me to spill a good amount of my items due it being nearly full ... after that we just cleaned up / wiped a bit more though to the corner...

I'm not sure what happend to the modular armor or the extra power armor at this point ..

(the scenario does not allow certain actions for non admins with less than 24hrs playtime on this map so everyone got admin status)

posila
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by posila »

Thank you very much for detailed description of what happened.
I was able to reproduce the bug and fix it for next release. (The saves will be loadable also)

It was caused by other player swapping armor on your character.
Duplicate: 74312

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”