[boskid][1.1.41] Logistic Network updates if a green/red wire is removed from it.

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
Guillespain
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[boskid][1.1.41] Logistic Network updates if a green/red wire is removed from it.

Post by Guillespain »

Hi!
I have been playing Factorio with a friend in a heavily moded MP game (All of Bob's and Angel's mods, along with some smaller mods) and some hours ago we noticed that removing an electric pole would force the whole LN to update. This makes all inserters connected to the LN to work for one tick, even when the signal they receive from the network is "Disable".

We are almost certain that we started having this issue around 200 to 250 hours ago, although it had not really been a problem because we were not removing many poles with green/red wires attached to the Logistic Network, as they are found mainly in the messy, early core base.
I have attached a gif because it shows better the issue we are experiencing.

Edit: I have uploaded the save file to Google Drive as the size is too big for the FF. I have also uploaded the .log file to this post.
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(278.61 KiB) Downloaded 176 times
bug.gif
bug.gif (26.19 MiB) Viewed 2712 times
Last edited by Guillespain on Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Logistic Network updates if a green/red wire is removed from it.

Post by Loewchen »

Post the save file please, see 3638.

boskid
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [boskid][1.1.41] Logistic Network updates if a green/red wire is removed from it.

Post by boskid »

Thanks for the report. Issue is now fixed for 1.1.43. It was related to a Roboport reading logistic network content to the circuit network as it was incorrectly clearing its output signals for 1 tick when the electric pole was mined.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”