Version 1.1.12

Information about releases and roadmap.
FactorioBot
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Version 1.1.12

Post by FactorioBot »

Bugfixes
  • Fixed that player building reach limit was applied also for ghost building. (94394)
  • Fixed crash related to building out of radar reach. (94399)
  • Fixed build by dragging of underground belt/pipes when starting to drag on existing piece. (94391)
  • Fixed a corner case of power pole drag building related to powering all encountered entities. (94406)
  • Fixed LuaEntity::remove_fluid failing due to bad temperature related float/double comparison.
  • Fixed belt traversing related to using ghost building over real belts to create upgrade order to change direction.
  • Smart belt building respects existing underground belts. (94356)
  • Fixed crash when trying to create explosion whose source entity or position can not be determined. (94388)
  • Fixed that the game could not delete files on exFat partition. (94387)
  • Fixed too verbose error message when overbuilding the same entity ghost. (94384)
  • Fixed OpenGL crash when simulation widget is destroyed from the update thread. (94464)
Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.

SuperSandro2000
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Version 1.1.12

Post by SuperSandro2000 »

Noway there is already another update.

neogrande
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by neogrande »

Just when I search the forum to check, if my bug is already posted, I find, it was fixed an hour ago :D

ctrlaltdel02
Inserter
Inserter

Post by ctrlaltdel02 »

Nice one, yesterday encountered first bug, was too tired to post about it. Today it is already fixed. Nice work dev's!

picklock
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by picklock »

Thank you for fixing the bugs so fast. You should be a role model for other developers.
My Mods: Picklocks Fusion Power | Picklocks Inserter | Picklocks Lithium Polymer Accumulator | Picklocks rocket silo stats | Picklocks Set Inventory Filters

silvver
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by silvver »

This is all nice, but I'd like some QoL things like in the load menu - save sorting by name, game version, save date, size of factory etc.

wavetrex
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by wavetrex »

FactorioBot wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:56 am
[*]Fixed that player building reach limit was applied also for ghost building. (94394)
Thanks for resolving this quickly !
It made me go back to 1.1.8 due to this game-breaking error (fortunately my saves were still in 1.1.8 version), but just one day later it's already resolved ! Awesome !

NotRexButCaesar
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by NotRexButCaesar »

That ghost reach bug was quite annoying. I am glad it is resolved for the weekend.
—Crevez, chiens, si vous n'étes pas contents!

Return to “Releases”