Version 0.11.18

Information about releases and roadmap.
Sharlenwar
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Version 0.11.18

Post by Sharlenwar »

Maybe add a log scoop to the vehicles as an enhancement? This way we can keep all of those logs. :D
**My Corner Of The Web**
YouTube Channel

jockeril
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by jockeril »

Sharlenwar wrote:Maybe add a log scoop to the vehicles as an enhancement? This way we can keep all of those logs. :D
Nice one :) but what will you do with all that wood ?
[request] RTL support please

My mods

Formally Hebrew translator for FARL & EvoGUI mods

join me on
- Twitter[@jockeril],
- Twitch.tv/jockeril,
- Youtube/jocker-il (or JoCKeR-iL)
- and steam !

Smarty
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Smarty »

jockeril wrote:
Sharlenwar wrote:Maybe add a log scoop to the vehicles as an enhancement? This way we can keep all of those logs. :D
Nice one :) but what will you do with all that wood ?
BURN IT!

cfmdobbie
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by cfmdobbie »

I have upgraded from 0.11.17 to 0.11.18, and I have continued with a world I created in 0.11.17. I note that my map is no longer updating - it appears exactly as it did just before the upgrade.

Is this expected on an upgrade, or should this be reported in the bugs forum? Or is there some process I need to perform to get the map working correctly each time I upgrade? Or might this be caused by something unrelated?

Ojelle
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Ojelle »

What do you mean with updating?
Choumiko wrote:
sillyfly wrote:kovarex just posted the thread... but with #118 in the title. I think they had too much beer :D
It's a wonder how good the game is, if you consider how bad they are with the FFF numbers :mrgreen:

cfmdobbie
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by cfmdobbie »

Apologies if I wasn't clear!

I mean that both the mini-map display in the top-right and the big map accessed by pressing M are now essentially static. New structures are not appearing on them, and they still display structures that I have dismantled.

They still work - I can zoom and pan the large map display, I can toggle pollution on and off - but the data is not being updated, so they no longer match reality.

EDIT: I have uploaded some images to imgur to demonstrate what I'm seeing: http://imgur.com/a/QycqT. Both shots are taken from exactly the same position, just after one another. The first contains my steam engines and green circuit production, but looking at the second you see what the land was like in the past, before the steel and green circuit production, before the bus was extended, and with a vertical stone wall plus a few turrets. That stone wall has in reality been pushed far off to the left.

quinor
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by quinor »

It should go as bug report, there is forum section for them: https://forums.factorio.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=7

cfmdobbie
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by cfmdobbie »

psorek wrote:It should go as bug report, there is forum section for them: https://forums.factorio.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=7
Cool, will do, thanks!

DRE
Inserter
Inserter

Post by DRE »

If I kill medium worm by crashing the car - car explodes even at full HP, if worm is not killed - damage for the car is okay. Is it a bug?

Return to “Releases”