Version 0.11.14

Information about releases and roadmap.
Stx3
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Version 0.11.14

Post by Stx3 »

hm... nice but when signals to be added? because if not soon, I'll add them to my mod.

FishSandwich
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FishSandwich »

Stx3 wrote:hm... nice but when signals to be added? because if not soon, I'll add them to my mod.
In 0.12, which is a while away.

lost57
Inserter
Inserter

Post by lost57 »

Great release, thank you. Any word on the Hi-Res mod pack you talked about a while ago?

Rage
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Rage »

Just as a testament to how good a job y'all are doing. I just loaded up my first save world, the one with the large train network that made -root angry, it used to run at something like 40UPS when all the trains were going, now it runs at 60 UPS. Good job. :D

sacrifice025
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by sacrifice025 »

nice fixes never encountered those crashes ...odd

Tom_The_Hero1
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Tom_The_Hero1 »

I dont know why but in every version of factorio i first need to connect to a friend and then leave so he can connect to me as long as i didn't connect to them they cant connect to me and turning my antivirus and firewall off doesn't help and i also cant connect to 1 of my other friends so he cant connect to me either and that's really annoying :(

FishSandwich
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FishSandwich »

Tom_The_Hero1 wrote:I dont know why but in every version of factorio i first need to connect to a friend and then leave so he can connect to me as long as i didn't connect to them they cant connect to me and turning my antivirus and firewall off doesn't help and i also cant connect to 1 of my other friends so he cant connect to me either and that's really annoying :(
Have you made a bug report?

lpw
Inserter
Inserter

Post by lpw »

Tom_The_Hero1 wrote:I dont know why but in every version of factorio i first need to connect to a friend and then leave so he can connect to me as long as i didn't connect to them they cant connect to me and turning my antivirus and firewall off doesn't help and i also cant connect to 1 of my other friends so he cant connect to me either and that's really annoying :(
Did you turn Port-Forwarding on in your Router?

roy7
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by roy7 »

You know what this sounds like to me, that your router is set up for port triggering not port forwarding. Thus your outgoing connection turns on the trigger rule and then your friend can connect, but it is not forwarding prior to that.

Tom_The_Hero1
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Tom_The_Hero1 »

I cant make a bug report of it Fishsandvich because it just says Couldn't establish network communication with server that's all btw in every version of factorio the game almost always closes when i change it from windowed mode to fullscreen and it also crashes when i open anything on my background while it's in fullscreen also i cant get any way to port forward my router to work even if i search for my local ip adress in google it wont do anything while it works for most people to start port forwarding it

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

Have you looked into your log files?
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Tom_The_Hero1
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Tom_The_Hero1 »

i updated the game to 0.11.15 but when i tried to use multyplayer the game kept crashing then i downgraded to 0.11.14 again and now we cant connect to eachother anymore at all.

Tom_The_Hero1
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Tom_The_Hero1 »

I have no log files factorio never made any

cube
Former Staff
Former Staff

Post by cube »

Tom_The_Hero1 wrote:I have no log files factorio never made any
This is really weird. Everyone has log files :-) Even when factorio crashes imediately after start, you have a log file with just the initial line.

Tom_The_Hero1
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Tom_The_Hero1 »

the place where the log files should be is empty :/ btw can you just say where to find the log files in case i'm looking at the wrong place :/

FishSandwich
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FishSandwich »

Tom_The_Hero1 wrote:the place where the log files should be is empty :/ btw can you just say where to find the log files in case i'm looking at the wrong place :/
We can only repeat this.

Tom_The_Hero1
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Tom_The_Hero1 »

well then i have no log files :?
Last edited by Tom_The_Hero1 on Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Piranha
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Piranha »

EDIT: Got Ninja'd by Fish..

1-1 now eh fish?
Last edited by Piranha on Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tom_The_Hero1
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Tom_The_Hero1 »

Atleast the log files ain't where they are supposed to be :cry:

Return to “Releases”