Information about releases and roadmap.
- Factorio Staff
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 1:48 pm
- Range modifier and shooting speed modifier are now shown in ammo tooltip and ammo turret tooltip.
- Allow pressing ESC to cancel saving or downloading the map while desynced. (74198)
- Added copy paste from assemblers to infinity chests, similar to requester chests.
- Fixed crash when loading a save containing modded crafting machines with fluid boxes, with mods disabled. (74178)
- Fixed turret range drawing not accounting for ammo range modifier in world and in map view. Fixed turret unfolding and animation not accounting for ammo range modifier. (65043)
- Fixed case of swapping left and right lane of underground belts. (74114)
- Fixed desync related to marking and then un-marking combinators for deconstruction. (73868)
- Fixed Infinity Chest GUI showing wrong label when modded as a storage chest. (74235)
- Fixed when target of combat robot changed force to an allied force, the combat robot wouldn't stop attacking it. (74270)
- Fixed silo script error using generic on_event function. (74276)
- Fixed a desync related to using multiple custom fluid indexes in a recipe. (74009)
- Fixed some labels getting cut of in the statistics GUI, on some translations. (59084)
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes happen when fighting large groups of biters. (74072)
- Fixed a special corner case of signal internal state consistency. (73560)
- Fixed that the circuit and logistic network buttons in the train stop GUI were swapped. (74308)
- Combinators can now be activated or deactivated through LuaEntity::active.
- Added LuaEntity::upgrade_target read.
- Removed the ability to convert a table address into a string.
Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental
- Filter Inserter
- Posts: 476
- Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 3:39 pm
Monitor state changes are working better! Woohoo, thanks!
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:27 am
I hope this release finally get marked as stable. Good work so far devs!
- Manual Inserter
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:38 pm
Congratulations on reaching this milestone!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users