Information about releases and roadmap.
Philip017
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Version 0.17.63

Post by Philip017 »

Koub wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:34 am
Almost a full day (22ish hours) in fact, considering the time of the posts.
Yes, it was short, yes it was an error to consider a warning on the modding discussions board (mostly read by the modders) had the same impact as a line in the chagelog (read by all), and no, nobody remembered that aborted change 2 minor versions before (I guess).

posila himself acknowledged it was a clumsy move. What do you want more ? A head planted on a spade ?
lol no, but i would have liked a amendment to the top post that listed the change. but mods are fixed, most of them, thanks to the good community of modders and great developers of this great game.

mistakes happen, but it's what you do when mistakes happen thats what sets apart the great from the best.

Adamo
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Version 0.17.63

Post by Adamo »

Philip017 wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:50 pm
mistakes happen, but it's what you do when mistakes happen thats what sets apart the great from the best.
I think it was more that we were taking advantage of using something that was never intended to be allowed to get access to some other things that worked kind of funky in the engine. For example, getting access to the second fluid box with only a single input, which, after this change, is essentially impossible (although I found another way to do it by turning one of the inputs into a purely-underground input -- hopefully we don't lose that ability!).

Return to “Releases”