Oktokolo wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:46 pm
jockeril wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:20 pm
Oktokolo wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:56 am
luc wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:59 am
This might interest people that follow the releases: https://wiki.factorio.com/Base-breaking_changes
Good idea and might be a valuable resource for players coming back from the rehab.
But would be nice to have whole recipes in the change log (like "Rocket fuel: solid fuel → solid fuel, light oil")
and a shorter "Low impact" changes section title (instead of the 22-word-long "Things that got faster,...").
I didn't really understand that line...
Wich one?
The one which starts with what I put in parenthesis - the 22-word-long "Things that got faster...".
[request] RTL support please

My mods

Formally Hebrew translator for FARL & EvoGUI mods

join me on
- Twitter[@jockeril],
- Twitch.tv/jockeril,
- Youtube/jocker-il (or JoCKeR-iL)
- and steam !

Oktokolo
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Version 0.17.62

Post by Oktokolo »

jockeril wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:28 am
Oktokolo wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:46 pm
jockeril wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:20 pm
Oktokolo wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:56 am
luc wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:59 am
This might interest people that follow the releases: https://wiki.factorio.com/Base-breaking_changes
Good idea and might be a valuable resource for players coming back from the rehab.
But would be nice to have whole recipes in the change log (like "Rocket fuel: solid fuel → solid fuel, light oil")
and a shorter "Low impact" changes section title (instead of the 22-word-long "Things that got faster,...").
I didn't really understand that line...
Wich one?
The one which starts with what I put in parenthesis - the 22-word-long "Things that got faster...".
That refers to the title of the "Low impact" changes sections on the wiki page. It is too long.

Return to “Releases”