Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:29 pm
- Simplified rail building. Holding shift while rail building always activates the combination of ghost-rail-building + remove-obstacles, releasing shift returns back to normal manual mode. It doesn't matter anymore, whether the rail building started with shift or not. This removed the possibility to do ghost-rail-building without the remove-obstacles, but since it seems to be almost useless, we consider it to be worth the simplification.
- font/color rich text tags now have to be properly terminated. This means eg: "[color=red]Red circuits" will now need to be "[color=red]Red circuits[/color]". This fixes a number of issues with handling start/end tags. (66263, 66256)
- Enter key will be shown as "ENTER" instead of "RETURN" on Windows and Linux. (69329)
- Added a shortcut for increasing/decreasing/resetting UI scale, mainly for debugging of proper automatic adjustment of UI, but people might find it useful for something as well.
- After a realization of a big misleading mistake, the pollution per second had to be renamed to pollution per minute, because it is what it actually is. (68269)
- Fixed that tree pollution absorption was recorded as pollution emission in the statistics.
- Fixed that equipment electric network priority migration wasn't present. (69389)
- Crafting group selection by typing exact recipe match will now preserve the same way as selecting the crafting group manually. (67165)
- Fixed few layouting issues in the mods GUI. (68788)
- Fixed that sticker duration could be 0. (69042)
- Restored previous behavior where normal (not only underground) pipe connections reconnected when a fluidbox got removed. (68343)
- Fixed crash when robots try to revive locomotive that has both front and back wheels on rails, but no rail in-between. (68623)
- Fixed that repair packs could be lost if they didn't fit in your inventory when using personal robots. (69110)
- Added missing pipe connection arrows to flamethrower turret. (69272)
- Fixed that custom GUI style values specified directly on the elements weren't updated after UI scale change. (68007)
- Fixed that the electric network GUI would sometimes be opened when starting deconstruction planner selection on an electric pole in the map view. (68960)
- Fixed that Textfield and Sliders didn't update its size properly on UI change.
- Fixed UI change update in ModSettingsGui and MapGeneratorGui with preview open.
- Fixed quickbar selection disappearing when cursor stack is refreshed with a new stack. (68243)
- Fixed that nested frame styles (horizontal flow, vertical flow, header filler flow, filler) weren't initialized/updated correctly in the GUI created by script.
- Fixed that the loading indicator in the browse games GUI was left of the "Back" button. (66513)
- Fixed turret prototype definition allowed ammo_type of attack_parameters to be optional resulting in crash when the turret started to shoot.
- Don't consider recipes with 0 minimum amount (and possible randomised result) when resolving automatic crafting of ingredients when crafting manually. (68836)
- Changed the LabelStyle::want_ellipsis default value to true and it is never changed to be something else now. We are considering to even remove this style property completely, as we basically want the ellipsis always when the label is squashed.
- Added tile parameter to on_player_built_tile and on_robot_built_tile.
- Removed unused on_player_tool_inventory_changed event.
- Added emissions_per_minute property in the energy source, that is supposed to replace the emissions_per_second_per_watt which was basically wrong and hard to work with, both emissions_per_second_per_watt emissions definition will work for some time (at least in 0.17) so mods don't get broken.