Version 0.11.3

Information about releases and roadmap.
kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Version 0.11.3

Post by kovarex »

Slooney3 wrote:Ok, I downloaded it and installed it but now it just goes into demo mode. What am I doing wrong? file name is "setup_factoriodemo_x64_0.10.12"
You installed the demo.

GewaltSam
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by GewaltSam »

cube wrote:
roman566 wrote:Is it only me or more people have those weird names like "unknown key: technology-name.automation-2"?
What language?
I got this problem in the english version since 0.11.0. It's not the case for every research, but a lot of them.

And corresponding to that, if the research name is very long (like in the case we're talking about), then the minimap and the infobox below resize so the research name fits in the box (I hope that you understand what I mean, difficult to explain... :mrgreen: ). That could be a bit problematic because half the screen could very well be minimap when the research name bugs out. Somebody should maybe write a bug report, but I thought those two bugs were common knowledge to you guys ;)

A resize function for the minimap would also be a nice feature / mod, by the way :)

Slooney3
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Slooney3 »

kovarex wrote:
Slooney3 wrote:Ok, I downloaded it and installed it but now it just goes into demo mode. What am I doing wrong? file name is "setup_factoriodemo_x64_0.10.12"
You installed the demo.
How do I get the full game?

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

You login with your paid account on www.factorio com and then you go here:
https://www.factorio.com/download/stable

-root
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by -root »

kovarex wrote:
You installed the demo.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You get the full game by paying for it and then logging in with your paid account :D

iklarazu
Inserter
Inserter

Post by iklarazu »

roman566 wrote:Is it only me or more people have those weird names like "unknown key: technology-name.automation-2"?
I've had this problem.

Delete your config file. You will of course need to rebind and change screen res again, but will otherwise solve this.

Slooney3
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Slooney3 »

How do I get the upgrade file? I tried to update through the game and it came back with an error window that says "Notice... Update Failed: download failed (HTTP status code 403)."

Nemoricus
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Nemoricus »

You can get the file through this link: https://www.factorio.com/download/experimental

Martc
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Martc »

iklarazu wrote:
I've had this problem.

Delete your config file. You will of course need to rebind and change screen res again, but will otherwise solve this.
You don't need delete the file. Just pick language in options again. There will be no language selected probably.

Return to “Releases”