Version 0.16.46

Information about releases and roadmap.
FactorioBot
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Version 0.16.46

Post by FactorioBot »

Bugfixes
  • Another fix for setting PvP map dimensions to 0. (60570)
  • Fixed possible desync related to circuit networks.
  • Another possible fix for multi-GPU setups on Linux. (60609)
  • Fixed that modded infinite inserter stack size research would wrap around instead of maxing out. (60613)
  • Fixed scenarios with partial identical names didn't work correctly. (60624)
  • Fixed splitter lane selection inconsistency when inserting into middle. (Now it is always right for both belts, splitters and underground belts.) (60653)
  • Fixed LuaPlayer::build_from_cursor. (60644)
  • Fixed a desync in replay that would happen if console commands were used during the play. (60661)
  • Fixed desync when setting inserter filters while it's connected to the circuit network (60245)
Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.

Gergely
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Version 0.16.46

Post by Gergely »

Will it ever be stable again?!

system
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by system »

yes. it will, eventually :D

But, really, we could play with 100+ mods on almost any version released during last year. I think it is more stable than most (80%+) of other sandboxes with mods.

I agree, that one thing is missing now: trust that updating to new version will not make game unplayable.

deer_buster
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by deer_buster »

system wrote:yes. it will, eventually :D

But, really, we could play with 100+ mods on almost any version released during last year. I think it is more stable than most (80%+) of other sandboxes with mods.

I agree, that one thing is missing now: trust that updating to new version will not make game unplayable.
If that is a concern, then only use the stable version....

Chartas
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Chartas »

If that is a concern, then only use the stable version....
YES. Someone who get's why there are STABLE and EXPERIMENTAL Versions! I mean if experimental versions had no risk of something going wrong why not declare them stable right away... That would totaly defeat their purpose.

Philip017
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Philip017 »

i gladly risk my creations on the experimental version - and report the bugs i find, i believe it helps make a better game,

you can always make another world, it's just another couple of hundred hours of experimental time.

if you have a world with thousands of hours, you might want to consider only using the stable version.

thecatlover1996
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by thecatlover1996 »

And if you do want to use a thousand-hour-world to test, backups are your friend :D

Chartas
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Chartas »

And if you do want to use a thousand-hour-world to test, backups are your friend :D
Actually this should be so easy to implement i'll write a feature suggestion for this.

Return to “Releases”