Version 0.16.39

Information about releases and roadmap.
FactorioBot
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Version 0.16.39

Post by FactorioBot »

Bugfixes
  • Fixed function of enter key in number input. (59862)
  • Fixed consistency check and migration related to rail internal inconsistency. (59765)
  • Fixed that rail signals weren't fast replaceable.
  • Fixed that the headless server wouldn't be able to restart for a while if it was stopped with an RCON client connected. (59830)
  • Fixed that selecting map without a preview in the save/load dialog disallowed to delete the save by the ingame delete button.
  • Fixed wrong calculation of item insertion into splitter in some cases, which could indirectly cause inconsistency in behaviour. (59950)
  • Fixed the game could freeze when system time changed on Windows. (59956)
  • Localised zip opening/closing error messages + added reason or error code there.
Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.

fishycat
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Version 0.16.39

Post by fishycat »

Thank you guys, very appreciated.

Hm I wonder if FactorioBot someday will make it into the game somehow. If only I was good at graphics stuff...

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by bobingabout »

fishycat wrote:Hm I wonder if FactorioBot someday will make it into the game somehow.
I like the idea, perhaps he could be "the guy speaking" when text boxes show up in the tutorials, or something.
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

Matthias_Wlkp
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Matthias_Wlkp »

Or make him follow the player. When you click on him, it pops out a window leading to production statistics and other infocharts.

Return to “Releases”