- Fixed function of enter key in number input. (59862)
- Fixed consistency check and migration related to rail internal inconsistency. (59765)
- Fixed that rail signals weren't fast replaceable.
- Fixed that the headless server wouldn't be able to restart for a while if it was stopped with an RCON client connected. (59830)
- Fixed that selecting map without a preview in the save/load dialog disallowed to delete the save by the ingame delete button.
- Fixed wrong calculation of item insertion into splitter in some cases, which could indirectly cause inconsistency in behaviour. (59950)
- Fixed the game could freeze when system time changed on Windows. (59956)
- Localised zip opening/closing error messages + added reason or error code there.
Information about releases and roadmap.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Factorio Staff
- Posts: 236
- Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 1:48 pm
- Fast Inserter
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:38 pm
- Smart Inserter
- Posts: 6777
- Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 1:01 pm
I like the idea, perhaps he could be "the guy speaking" when text boxes show up in the tutorials, or something.fishycat wrote:Hm I wonder if FactorioBot someday will make it into the game somehow.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users