Version 0.16.9

Information about releases and roadmap.
FactorioBot
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Version 0.16.9

Post by FactorioBot »

Bugfixes
  • Fixed that player didn't request from buffer chests.
  • Fixed that some maps with modded selection-tool items failed to load.
Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.

irbork
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Version 0.16.9

Post by irbork »

Just amazing...

exi123
Inserter
Inserter

Post by exi123 »

irbork wrote:Just amazing...
*sign*

stahlinator13
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by stahlinator13 »

Thanks for the fast fix.

Nazair
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Nazair »

You guys really are amazing.
Great gift for new year BTW :P

CakeDog
Inserter
Inserter

Post by CakeDog »

Having significant issues with this build as to provider chests losing connection to the network on load, requesters not getting what they request until replaced or buffer toggled, and eventual crashing...

Also had some issues trying to save a game, softlocking at the saving progress bar.
Game heavily modded, but doesn't appear relevant due to none of my mods touching roboport functionality. Regresssing to 0.16.7 for now.
Attachments
factorio-dump-current.dmp
(693.98 KiB) Downloaded 166 times

Zavian
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Zavian »

CakeDog wrote:Having significant issues with this build as to provider chests losing connection to the network on load, requesters not getting what they request until replaced or buffer toggled, and eventual crashing...

Also had some issues trying to save a game, softlocking at the saving progress bar.
Game heavily modded, but doesn't appear relevant due to none of my mods touching roboport functionality. Regresssing to 0.16.7 for now.
I think both of those sound like issues that are fixed for 0.16.10 (probably out in less than a day).

neoc
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by neoc »

By the way, they increased iron ore spawning in 16.0 - but I'm playing on a map right now where it still seems that there is way more copper than iron. Just random or might there be an issue? Or might setting ore frequencies to low and patch size to very big be the cause?

Moved to here
Last edited by neoc on Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

dognosh
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by dognosh »

CakeDog wrote:Having significant issues with this build as to provider chests losing connection to the network on load, requesters not getting what they request until replaced or buffer toggled, and eventual crashing...
^^^ This :(

thecatlover1996
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by thecatlover1996 »

Zavian wrote:

I think both of those sound like issues that are fixed for 0.16.10 (probably out in less than a day).
Speaking of the devil... It's out already! :D

Return to “Releases”