- Reduced time needed for an unit of Automation 2 research from 15 to 5 seconds to compensate for previous change of science packs requirements.
- Added --window-size launch option. For example --window-size=1680x1050 (44775)
- Damaging a tree with impact or physical damage generates some leaves.
- Warning icon for logistic chests that are not in a reach of roboport.
- Train stop names are rendered at 45 degrees to better show names.
- Fixed that ghosts would stay over entities after deconstruction was canceled. (50015)
- Fixed that the controls menu wouldn't use a fixed common width between controls sections.
- Inserter researches now require equal ratios of science pack types.
- Fixed that transferring blueprints from the library could make the headless server crash. (50536)
- Fixed that blueprints could be duplicated when moving to a new version. (48977)
- Fixed progress bar not showing in the entity info panel if the text was too long. (50539)
- Fixed (at least one of the cases) of crashes related to not being able to connect to auth server while joining game. (50161)
- Fixed, possible crash related to changed bounding box of entity by a mod. When the mod is removed (added) the corner of the entity can occupy chunk that doesn't exist yet which would cause a loading error. (50371)
- Fixed that mining sounds and the leaves effect weren't present when mining tree from a car. (50441)
- Fixed possible crash when removing modded rails during save migration. (45436)
- Mod hotkeys are arranged per-mod.
- Disallowed defining different rail categories for this moment as having more than one will never work properly until we spent some non-trivial time with that, which is not a priority now.
- Fixed that item-with-inventory filters wouldn't be preserved when cloned through the Lua API. (50527)
Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.