Version 0.15.13

Information about releases and roadmap.
FactorioBot
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Version 0.15.13

Post by FactorioBot »

Changes
  • Most of the gui elements now work only with left mouse button, so other buttons might be used without intefering with gui.
Bugfixes
  • Fixed that biters would sometimes try to attack indestructible entities. (45803)
  • Fixed that clearing the blueprint label would make the GUI show the previous label. (45894)
  • Fixed personal laser defense equipment shooting at player in vehicle would hit the player instead of the vehicle. (45461)
  • Fixed that the edit label button on blueprint books in the library could get hidden behind the delete button. (45904)
  • Fixed missing space after timestamp in server console output messages that didn't contain tag. (46766)
  • Fixed that the blueprint library wouldn't update blueprints stored in books. (47544 45814)
  • Fixed that reach-distance checks for curved rails only checked against one end of the rail. (47892)
  • Fixed bonus GUI display values when the bonuses were negative. (47981)
  • Fixed that the auto launch settings of rocket silo was not saved in blueprint. (47964)
  • Fixed beta campaign level 02 would error for migrated save games. (47844)
  • Fixed locked belts in demo campaign level 03. (44882)
  • Localised programmable speaker notes and instruments. (47868)
  • Fixed that mining drill window got repositioned to the center every time it switched to another resource. (45692)
  • Fixed fluids/virtual signals in the blueprint library wouldn't migrate correctly between different modded saves. (47897)
  • Before 0.14 the game didn't track online time of players, this caused that games transitioned from pre 0.14 could prevent players to get achivements until they spent enough of time in the game again. So for single player games, when transitioning to 0.15.13, the online time is reset to be full time of the map.
  • Fixed that the bonus progress of assembling machine didn't reset when the recipe was changed by using copy paste. This could be exploited to get extra free product of expensive items. (48082)
  • Fixed crash when loading modded saves that used the flamethrow-explosion entity type. (48101)
  • Fixed performance problems when building rails related to large rail sections and chain signals. (48228)
  • Fixed desync related to trains.
  • Fixed blueprint library wouldn't use the Open Item GUI keybind. (48168)
  • Fixed that errors in mod locale would only show in the log file instead of giving the standard mod-error GUI. (46914)
  • Fixed that turret help view on map did show turrets from other surfaces. (47746)
  • Fixed that silo script didn't validate items on configuration changes. (48236)
  • Fixed that tightspot level 05 had incorrect recipes unlocked. (48174)
  • Fixed that you could pippete items and break transport belt madness. (48171)
  • Fixed that the game would crash when trying to load corrupt blueprint-storage.dat. (48265)
  • Fixed that map was not updated correctly when tile editing ended up changing other tiles in different chunk. (48285)
  • Fixed crash when loading modded saves that contained specific items without the mods. (48307)
  • You can now open circuit network connectible entities while holding copper wire. (48279)
  • Fixed crash when closing the game window in Browse Games/Play on LAN gui. (47253)
  • Fixed that the bonus progress bar of furnace disappeared when the smelting was not currently in progress.
  • Fixed that changing recipe in the furnace didn't reset the bonus progress bar. (47439)
  • Fixed that selection box of rotated (and modded) storage tank wasn't respecting the rotation properly. (48315)
Modding
  • Electric energy sources now support effectivity.
  • Fixed crash when mods add values to data.raw incorrectly. (47932)
  • Fixed some entities using heat energy source types wouldn't connect to heat pipes correctly when rotated. (47524)
  • Mod settings now shows the mod display name instead of the mod ID name (My Mod Name instead of my-mod-name).
  • Changing mod startup settings will now fire the on_configuration_changed event when appropriate.
Scripting
  • Fixed crash when using game.take_screenshot and then deleting the surface. (46091)
  • Fixed the old train ID wouldn't be included in some cases during the on_train_created event. (47958)
  • Fixed crash when trying to register negative event ids. (47975)
  • Fixed that force.reset_technology_effects() didn't preserve currently researched technology and saved technology progress. (48081)
  • Fixed LuaEntity::neighbours return format to match the docs. (48176)
  • Fixed LuaPlayer::mine_entity() would return false when successfully mining the given entity. (48243)
  • Changed create_entity 'item-request-proxy' "modules" to take the same format as LuaEntity::item_requests. (47770)
  • Changed LuaSurface::freeze_daytime() to freeze_daytime read/write.
  • Removed LuaPlayer::cursor_position.
  • Added LuaEntity::proxy_target read - the target an item-request-proxy is pointing at if any.
  • Added LuaEntityPrototype/LuaEquipmentPrototype::electric_energy_source_prototype read.
  • Added LuaEntityPrototype::fluid_usage_per_tick, maximum_temperature read, target_temperature.
  • Added LuaForce::get_saved_technology_progress() and set_saved_technology_progress().
  • Added LuaFluidPrototype::gas_temperature read.

Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.

Ausprit
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Version 0.15.13

Post by Ausprit »

My preternatural powers told me to check for an update. Thanks superpowers!

And, good job devs 8-)

arksu
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by arksu »

AWESOME!

steinio
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by steinio »

0.15.12 worked so much fine for me that i didn't expect an update over all.

Transport Belt Repair Man

View unread Posts

Kane
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Kane »

Thanks whoever did this for me <3

"Most of the gui elements now work only with left mouse button, so other buttons might be used without intefering with gui."

This was so annoying since I had used my side buttons of my mouse for other actions outside the game.

Nasabot
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Nasabot »

I am disappointed that the marathon mining drill cost has not been fixed yet.

The blue science recipe was changed from assembly machine to mining drill BECAUSE they wanted to reduce the cost of blue science . The problem: If you play marathon this is a very huge nerf to blue science as the cost for mining drills are increased TWOFOLD. Green circuits, iron gears AND mining drill are increased in cost. I am sure the game designer have overseen this inconsistancy. Solution: changed the marathon cost of mining drills to normal cost. (its still more expansive because of the base components)

Jonathan88
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Jonathan88 »

Nasabot wrote:I am disappointed that the marathon mining drill cost has not been fixed yet.
Might be a bit expensive, but it is marathon mode after all... You don't want it to finish any sooner than you can help :D
FactoriOh No: when it's accidentally 2am, again

Xipheas
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Xipheas »

You're compaining that they nerfed blue science? Do you now need more of them for the same amount of research?

:D

Mooncat
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Mooncat »

Thanks for the freeze_daytime and get/set_saved_technology_progress! :D

Nexarius
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Nexarius »

FactorioBot wrote:
Changes
  • Most of the gui elements now work only with left mouse button, so other buttons might be used without intefering with gui.
You cannot cancel 5x crafting order.

lyoneel
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by lyoneel »

Hey, anyone has black map after update?

this happens in headless server (linux) when update from 0.15.12 -> 13, and linux client.

Slowly the black squares are removed by radars, but are annoying, there is some workaround for this?, TY

EDIT: This happens in Windows too, and seems like is client side problem (redraw(?)), is fixed when i resize window, weird.

I've Radeon R9 280x with lastest propietary drivers in Windows, and OSS lastest driver Manjaro Linux.
Last edited by lyoneel on Wed May 24, 2017 9:19 am, edited 3 times in total.

apriori
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by apriori »

0.15.13 wrote:My Mod Name instead of my-mod-name
So, maybe, let's make mod display name localizable too?
Any code or mods posted by me are WTFPL, unless otherwise copyrights are specified.

Blackraz0r
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Blackraz0r »

FactorioBot wrote:
Changes
You cant Right-Click and drag in the Blueprints Edit windows anymore to delete multiple entities from the blueprint.

tamanous
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by tamanous »

Blackraz0r wrote:
FactorioBot wrote:
Changes
You cant Right-Click and drag in the Blueprints Edit windows anymore to delete multiple entities from the blueprint.
Same here. Would you kindly hotfix this. :)

mindmix
Inserter
Inserter

Post by mindmix »

Blackraz0r wrote:
FactorioBot wrote:
Changes
You can't use the buttons on the top of the blueprints to remove or add back item types either.

SteelWolf300
Inserter
Inserter

Post by SteelWolf300 »

FactorioBot wrote:
  • Fixed that the blueprint library wouldn't update blueprints stored in books. (47544 45814)
Good job! I had some trouble with this one.

nevniv
Inserter
Inserter

Post by nevniv »

tamanous wrote:
Blackraz0r wrote:
FactorioBot wrote:
Changes
Same here. Would you kindly hotfix this. :)
Was there something else in 15.13 you needed? You could just stay on 15.12 for now

rorror
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by rorror »

Tnx for the update!

Escadin
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Escadin »

FactorioBot wrote:
Changes
Means I can no longer abort 5 items in my handcrafting queue at a time with right click. :?
"--? How are commands compounded in a compounded compound command commanding compound composts." -defines.lua

Return to “Releases”