Version 0.15.5

Information about releases and roadmap.
FactorioBot
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Version 0.15.5

Post by FactorioBot »

Bugfixes
  • Fixed crash when setting character trash slots through script while having the character GUI opened. (45585)
  • Fixed crash on joining a multiplayer game if the "use different mod settings per save" was disabled. (45615)
  • Fixed blueprint with roboports wouldn't draw roboport connections. (45573)
  • Fixed crash when building rails in specific setups while trains are reserving signals on the rails being changed. (45627)
  • Fixed when changing graphical variation of a tree from script or in map editor. (45630)
  • Fixed flamethrower turret was using 10x less fluid than it should.
  • Fixed opening item GUI wasn't rebindable (45501)
  • Fixed burner inserters would try to fuel themselves with fuel they couldn't use. (45596)
  • Fixed crash when deleting chunks in some instances. (45647)
  • Fixed one direction of hazard concrete had no walking sounds. (45648)
  • Fixed rare crash when getting killed by the locomotive you had opened. (45610)
  • Fixed that right clicking the map view buttons would change the option but not update the button. (44611)
  • Fixed the generate-map settings wouldn't be saved when switching to the mod-settings through the generate map GUI. (45081)
  • Fixed crash when interacting with the map view buttons in some cases. (44719)
  • Fixed crash when mousing over entities in some rare cases. (44873)
  • Fixed crash when trying to mine tiles from the zoomed-to-world view. (44884)
  • Fixed crash when editing speaker parameters in the map editor. (45676)
  • Fixed that train stops wouldn't show the correct name when changed remotely. (44793)
  • Fixed crashes related to electric pole/accumulator removal when migrationg saves from 0.14 into 0.15. (45657)
  • Fixed rail signals built by robots would frequently lead to the signals not connecting properly. (45382)
  • Fixed GUI layout problems in the rocket silo GUI when adding/removing productivity modules. (45523)
  • Fixed items on belt flickering when occupying same position. (45490)
Scripting
  • Fixed module inventory insert() didn't work for assembling machines. (45678)

Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.

Flex
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Version 0.15.5

Post by Flex »

Hot damn you're fast :shock:

justincuster
Inserter
Inserter

Post by justincuster »

Much updates. Such wow.
- Justin -

Musznik
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Musznik »

Best indie game support ever :)
old days player...
1000h+

DanGio
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by DanGio »

Factorio devs ? Are you a bot programmed to solve bugs ? Do... Do you add features by yourself ? Are you... Self-conscious ? Is Factorio a game, or... More than that ?

Congrats :)

izaq
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by izaq »

Best 20 bucks spent in history of human kind. Future included. :)

Titan21
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Titan21 »

Mhhrrr
0.011 Error Util.cpp:58: Cannot load base mod version 0.15.4 with game version 0.15.5. Update probably failed, please download the game again.

Jon8RFC
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Jon8RFC »

izaq wrote:Best 20 bucks spent in history of human kind. Future included. :)
Really. Such a well-made game (not just fun/pretty, but actually well-made with an intuitive approach) with great developer support AND direct developer interaction. Such a nice thing to not have a middleman.

Thomasnotused
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Thomasnotused »

Ok, you guys can take the speed 3 modules off of the devs now.
I have no idea what I'm doing.

redlabel
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by redlabel »

SuicidalKid wrote:Ok, you guys can take the speed 3 modules off of the devs now.
Factorio Coding SILO as we speak:

✧COMFY FACTORIO✧ - Home of Biter Battles, Fish Defense, Chronotrain.. And More!

Sander_Bouwhuis
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Sander_Bouwhuis »

The post update support is simply AMAZING!

Riph
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Riph »

Looking great guys. Any chance we'll see steam in the fluid section of the Production Statistics? I think it's the only liquid you're not tracking at this point, and it would be very helpful for doing metrics on boiler/heat exchanger configurations.

posila
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by posila »

Riph wrote:Looking great guys. Any chance we'll see steam in the fluid section of the Production Statistics? I think it's the only liquid you're not tracking at this point, and it would be very helpful for doing metrics on boiler/heat exchanger configurations.
Currently it not separate fluids, it is just hot water. But this approach turned out to confuse people and we have lot of small issues where we forgot to account for fluid temperature in drawing icons, so we will probably make it separate fluid.

Sonik-HSC
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Sonik-HSC »

Dammit.......... Im so hungry!!!! I´ve don´t have time to play version 0.15.2 ; 0.15.3 ; 0.15.4 propely..... :oops:
They send out more updates this week than a team of mercenary's spread out bullets against an army.......... :D
Nice job... keep it!!!! :mrgreen:

Xterminator
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Xterminator »

Damn I think someone Speed Beaconed the devs. O.o
The crazy thing is that I've played probably 25-30 hours of the game sense 0.15 came out, and only encountered 3 of true bugs that have been fixed in all these past updates. You know a dev team is doing something right when 90% of the fixed bugs are ones you didn't even know existed in the first place. Lol

I keep hoping to see "Final implementation of Red Desert added" in these updates. Keeping fingers crossed for within the next couple weeks. :D
Image Image Image

CaptainHook
Inserter
Inserter

Post by CaptainHook »

Xterminator wrote:Damn I think someone Speed Beaconed the devs. O.o
The crazy thing is that I've played probably 25-30 hours of the game sense 0.15 came out, and only encountered 3 of true bugs that have been fixed in all these past updates. You know a dev team is doing something right when 90% of the fixed bugs are ones you didn't even know existed in the first place. Lol

I keep hoping to see "Final implementation of Red Desert added" in these updates. Keeping fingers crossed for within the next couple weeks. :D
Red desert would be so great. Have been looking forward to seeing it ij gane for a loong long time. Would have to start a new game though :D are any new features planned to be added during 0.15 experimental? Hoping for the belt optimzations and the red desert.

blitz_skull
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by blitz_skull »

After this release, I went from having 60ups solid on my map, to 30 when zoomed out. Not sure what broke, but here's my save file to look at.
Attachments
0.15 BABY.zip
(7.47 MiB) Downloaded 158 times

houkime
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by houkime »

CaptainHook wrote:
Xterminator wrote:Damn I think someone Speed Beaconed the devs. O.o

Red desert would be so great. Have been looking forward to seeing it ij gane for a loong long time. Would have to start a new game though :D are any new features planned to be added during 0.15 experimental? Hoping for the belt optimzations and the red desert.
How red is it?
Will it be possible to dig sand and produce iron from it?

NorwegianBlue
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by NorwegianBlue »

I found some red desert in my 0.15 game.

The red rocks are much stronger, stopping a tank in its tracks. And they contain coal, not stone. Maybe that's a bug. I thought it was awesome.

Deadly-Bagel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Deadly-Bagel »

Took about 70,000 Uranium Ore to get my first 40 Uranium-235 ._. considering I started a Rail World at the start of 0.15 only had something like 25k in my starting area. Had eight Centrifuges running with 2x T3 Prod Mods and a T3 Speed Beacon for about five hours (there were gaps waiting for ore).

Wish someone had told me I need to start this process well before I expect to start using Nuclear power lol. Oh well got there in the end, now I've got around 7k Uranium 238 that I can enrich so probably not going to need any more for the rest of the game xP
Money might be the root of all evil, but ignorance is the heart.

Return to “Releases”