Version 0.15.4

Information about releases and roadmap.
FactorioBot
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Version 0.15.4

Post by FactorioBot »

Changes
  • Added /permissions reset to reset all permissions to default.
  • Steam and water content of fuild wagons are now shown separately in locomotive tooltip.
  • Removed the "minimum chunks between new bases" map generation setting because it wasn't doing anything.
  • Re-added custom /color support through /color r g b a.
  • PvP: Added a biter easing option to prevent excessively large bases close to team starting areas.
Bugfixes
  • Fixed crash when building rails while a train is currently reserving some of the signals. (45145)
  • Fixed that you could set the inserter stack size over the researched maximum by sending negative numbers with the circuit network. (44890)
  • Fixed combinators continuing to output signals after disconnecting the input. (45094)
  • Fixed blueprint would reference force it was created on and crash in rendering if that force no longer existed. (45356)
  • Fixed that names of books stored in the blueprint library wouldn't be preserved after save and load. (44957)
  • Fixed supply scenario would sometimes show the next level button in error. (45451)
  • Fixed the rocket silo wouldn't copy the "auto-launch" option in blueprints.
  • Fixed Sulfuric Acid recipe using 10 times less water. (45347)
  • Fixed that dropping blueprints into a book inside the library would sometimes drop the wrong blueprint. (45323)
  • Fixed crash when changing mod settings runtime while in a multiplayer game. (45395)
  • Fixed that opening the blueprint library after calling game.remove_offline_players() would crash the game. (44806)
  • Fixed that --start-server wouldn't find the save file when given just a name without the .zip suffix. (44551)
  • Fixed that it was possible to export a blueprint book into another blueprint book. (45315)
  • Fixed that it was possible to have the same blueprint multiple times in the library. (45315)
  • Fixed that it was possible to grab a blueprint from the library whilst also holding a deconstruction planner in hand. (45315)
  • Fixed desync when moving mouse over areas outside of radar range in zoomed-to-world view. (45455)
  • Fixed crash when leaving the technology price multiplier blank. (45269)
  • Fixed crash when removing modded rails during save migration. (45436)
  • Fixed lab without power would be still rendered as active. (45372)
  • Fixed several instances of the "laser user" field not getting updated. (45485)
  • Fixed rocket silo would not increment its "products finished" count when finishing rocket. (45381)
  • Fixed landmines would last forever when friendly fire was disabled. (45379)
  • Fixed possible crash when closing Factorio during loading. (45573)
Modding
  • Blueprints/books/deconstruction item prototypes with the "hidden" flag will no longer show up in the blueprint library. (45474)
  • Added missing lua docs index section for settings and fixed some wording. (45380)
Scripting
  • Fixed assigning invalid index to LuaEntity::graphics_variation would cause crash. (45420)
  • Fixed setting LuaItemStack::blueprint_icons didn't work correctly. (45428)
  • Fixed teleporting entity with rectangular bounding box would reset bounding box to north orientation and cause desync. (45256)
  • Added LuaEntity::products_finished for crafting machines.

Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.

aober93
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Version 0.15.4

Post by aober93 »

working late guys

Biker
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Biker »

KING IN THE NORTH

apriori
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by apriori »

Great job! Thanks a lot!
Any code or mods posted by me are WTFPL, unless otherwise copyrights are specified.

Mooncat
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Mooncat »

Who would work and release a new build on Saturday!?

Factorio team: it is Saturday, let's work.

arksu
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by arksu »

COOL! :geek:

quyxkh
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by quyxkh »

Hope y'all feel like this guy.

Neemys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Neemys »

FactorioBot wrote: Fixed several instances of the "laser user" field not getting updated. (45485)
Nice one, I haven't understand the first time I read it, then spot the typo.

Thank you for this update and the work you do to fix bugs.
Want more space restriction ? Or maybe you want to be forced to use train for other thing than ore and oil ? Try Building Platform Mod !

Quantium
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Quantium »

factorio-current.log
---------------------------
Error
failed to create display!
ОК

Aoie
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Aoie »

does anyone else get fps drops near mining drills since the 0.15.4 update? on 0.15.3 i was running 60fps there now i drop to 10. anywhere else in my base its smoth 60 fps but near the minindrills its hell 10 fps :(

redlabel
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by redlabel »

You guys win!
✧COMFY FACTORIO✧ - Home of Biter Battles, Fish Defense, Chronotrain.. And More!

supernet2
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by supernet2 »

As usual blowing our minds, as we keep expecting the devs of today to not care. You guys keep setting the standard, and raising the bar to new standards at the rate you all release, stable, functional builds. God i cant wait till this products considered completed, and you make a factorio 2, hopefully a expansion module or something.

Engimage
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Engimage »

This does only prove that devs are absolutely hilariously awesome!

Optera
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Optera »

Read "mod settings fixed", try it, now client crashes every time... wrote another bug report
tomorrow I'm reverting my mods back to config.lua

Nova
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Nova »

FactorioBot wrote:
Changes
  • Removed the "minimum chunks between new bases" map generation setting because it wasn't doing anything.
"Hm, that one feature doesn't work." - "Who cares for bug fixing, just remove it."

Sorry, I had to. :mrgreen:
Greetings, Nova.
Factorio is one of the greatest games I ever played, with one of the best developers I ever heard of.

Nemoricus
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Nemoricus »

FactorioBot wrote: [*]Removed the "minimum chunks between new bases" map generation setting because it wasn't doing anything.
Please add this setting back in at a later date. Being able to control the maximum biter density would be much appreciated.

Wakaba-chan
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Wakaba-chan »

Thank you guys for Kovarex enrichment process! Now I really feel myself like alchemist who turns plumbum into gold! :D

Jürgen Erhard
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Jürgen Erhard »

Did you remove the roboport coverage indicators? Before this, when placing a roboport (directly or via blueprint) it didn't just show the are the new roboport covers, but also the area of the existing ports... which is essential for aligning.

anstow
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by anstow »

Jürgen Erhard wrote:Did you remove the roboport coverage indicators? Before this, when placing a roboport (directly or via blueprint) it didn't just show the are the new roboport covers, but also the area of the existing ports... which is essential for aligning.
It looks like it has been fixed for the next version: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=45620. Unless I've misunderstood what you meant.

Aeraggo
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Aeraggo »

Sandbox mode is neat for testing things, however I've found a problem (and I apologize if this has been mentioned already): You can't effectively use vehicles. Yes, you can get into them, however since you don't have any form of weapon UI, you can't switch weapons or even fire. While I get that Sandbox is effectively "god mode", it has the side effect of making it so the only way to get rid of biter bases is with tower creep.

Return to “Releases”