Version 0.15.3

Information about releases and roadmap.
Matthias_Wlkp
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Version 0.15.3

Post by Matthias_Wlkp »

Is there a way to vote you guys somewhere as the golden standard of game development?

3 days, 3 new series of bug fixes. AMAZING!

Aeternus
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Aeternus »

palmic wrote:They have factory for bug fixes
Indeed. It gets supplied by Bug Reports, so keep those coming if you want it to keep producing ;)

Seriously though, reported bugs that are reproducable are usually easy enough to fix. It's the vague bugs that are the real problem. And they did want 0.16 to be the first production release, so it's good to see the effort's put into this game. I'm not regretting the $20 I sank into it one bit :)

garath
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by garath »

Nexarius wrote:Am I doing something wrong?
I assume many MOD authors haven't created 0.15 compatible versions of their MODS. That being said, I've found the MOD Portal to be flaky in 0.15.

Chaia
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Chaia »

garath wrote:
Nexarius wrote:Am I doing something wrong?
I assume many MOD authors haven't created 0.15 compatible versions of their MODS. That being said, I've found the MOD Portal to be flaky in 0.15.
That update window is for the game itself. It can be accessed in the main menue in the tab "about"

exi123
Inserter
Inserter

Post by exi123 »

Installed 0.15.3 on my server and client this morning and my ups dropped from 60 to 45 in my small new factory. Anyone else with issues on that?

JohnDowson
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by JohnDowson »

garath wrote:I assume many MOD authors haven't created 0.15 compatible versions of their MODS. That being said, I've found the MOD Portal to be flaky in 0.15.
It is really inconvenient that mod portal doesn't have "sort by compatible game version" feature.

Steelsky
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Steelsky »

JohnDowson wrote:It is really inconvenient that mod portal doesn't have "sort by compatible game version" feature.
A checkbox to not show mods that are incompatible with the installed version would be grand.

/S

matjojo
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by matjojo »

I can't mouse over things in the zoomed map view anymore, is that intentional? because I use that to check if I still have enough ammo in my turrets, and I really don't feel like walking all around the base all the time to check that.

daniel34
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by daniel34 »

matjojo wrote:I can't mouse over things in the zoomed map view anymore, is that intentional? because I use that to check if I still have enough ammo in my turrets, and I really don't feel like walking all around the base all the time to check that.
Yes, it is intentional, if it's outside your radar range you can't mouse over entities anymore.
quick links: log file | graphical issues | wiki

Wakaba-chan
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Wakaba-chan »

Thank you guys for your work. I love you.

matjojo
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by matjojo »

daniel34 wrote:
matjojo wrote:I can't mouse over things in the zoomed map view anymore, is that intentional? because I use that to check if I still have enough ammo in my turrets, and I really don't feel like walking all around the base all the time to check that.
Yes, it is intentional, if it's outside your radar range you can't mouse over entities anymore.

welp, I guess when I'm done with this play-through I'll make a mod to give a warning when the ammo count goes below a threshold for my modded game.

DerTolleIgel
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by DerTolleIgel »

matjojo wrote:
daniel34 wrote:

welp, I guess when I'm done with this play-through I'll make a mod to give a warning when the ammo count goes below a threshold for my modded game.
Why not just build radars? I like, that the map feature finally adds a good reason to have a solid radar coverage. Also: Laser Turrets.

JohnDowson
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by JohnDowson »

Steelsky wrote:A checkbox to not show mods that are incompatible with the installed version would be grand.
I am talking about web version. I do not use nor do I care for what in-game modportal has to offer.

matjojo
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by matjojo »

DerTolleIgel wrote:
matjojo wrote: welp, I guess when I'm done with this play-through I'll make a mod to give a warning when the ammo count goes below a threshold for my modded game.
Why not just build radars? I like, that the map feature finally adds a good reason to have a solid radar coverage. Also: Laser Turrets.

I completely forgot about radars -_- I just thought that the range of the player was all I was going to get-_-. And I didn't do laser as I want to get the no laser and no solar achievements this run.

ohmusama
Inserter
Inserter

Post by ohmusama »

exi123 wrote:Installed 0.15.3 on my server and client this morning and my ups dropped from 60 to 45 in my small new factory. Anyone else with issues on that?
Yes, I have slowdown in my multiplayer map as well (even when running in single player)

It slows down to 30fps randomly, then slowly kicks back to 60fps. I found zooming out helps the recovery.
I've also noticed that interacting with belts or starting science is correlated to this, but lightly say 0.2
My base is not small, but in no means is it large at all...

ohmusama
Inserter
Inserter

Post by ohmusama »

ohmusama wrote:
exi123 wrote:Installed 0.15.3 on my server and client this morning and my ups dropped from 60 to 45 in my small new factory. Anyone else with issues on that?
Yes, I have slowdown in my multiplayer map as well (even when running in single player)

It slows down to 30fps randomly, then slowly kicks back to 60fps. I found zooming out helps the recovery.
I've also noticed that interacting with belts or starting science is correlated to this, but lightly say 0.2
My base is not small, but in no means is it large at all...
Digging through the bugs, I'm going to try this:
viewtopic.php?f=173&t=45236

Daid
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Daid »

Did the U235/U238 refinement ratio change in this update? My factory was running from nuclear power just fine, and all of a sudden, as of today, I run out of nuclear power all the time.

Blanket Man
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Blanket Man »

Hey, maybe I'm just going insane here, but I can't research or create new blueprints. Anyone else having this issue in 0.15.3?

I tried doing a search under available technologies, but nothing is showing up.

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Koub »

Blanket Man wrote:Hey, maybe I'm just going insane here, but I can't research or create new blueprints. Anyone else having this issue in 0.15.3?

I might be mistaken, but if everyone was the victim of such a game breaking bug, there might be more bug reports about that :).
Maybe have you missed something important ?
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

Wakaba-chan
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Wakaba-chan »

Blanket Man wrote:Hey, maybe I'm just going insane here, but I can't research or create new blueprints. Anyone else having this issue in 0.15.3?

Try to press "B" button - blueprints are free now, in 15. No research required.

Return to “Releases”