Version 0.14.19

Information about releases and roadmap.
Unoxxis
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Version 0.14.19

Post by Unoxxis »

If you consider what is planned for .15 I highly doubt it will come in the next weeks... There is a lot in that update. A lot. And usually in the first build they make public at least the core features are all in...

Deadly-Bagel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Deadly-Bagel »

FFF 152 wrote:Since we don't want to put the rewritten multiplayer into our almost stable 0.13 and we don't want to wait with the update too long either, we decided that the 0.14 will contain only the multiplayer rewrite and it will be released as experimental very soon, and all the planned features for 0.14 will be just shifted to 0.15, which doesn't mean it should be delayed much.
This suggests they have had staff working on 0.15 while other staff have been beating out 0.14 fixes. However...
FFF 155 wrote:Bugfixing for 0.14 has been going quite well this week, and while its still in experimental we've been adding some supplementary features before programming work begins properly on 0.15
This suggests the opposite.

Also I can't find where but I'm sure I read somewhere 0.15 was planned for November. I know with these things you can't say for certain how long it will take but hopefully soon?
Money might be the root of all evil, but ignorance is the heart.

micomico
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by micomico »

Was I in charge of Wube Software, people asking for 0.15 now would have their money refunded, their account terminated and to play again, they would have to pay 60€ for the game and would also pay for yearly updates disguised as DLC. People don't seem to mind doing that for crappy AAA games. Bunch of spoiled brats.

Nevermind and move along. I took a chill pill and I'm feeling a lot better. 8-)
Last edited by micomico on Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deadly-Bagel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Deadly-Bagel »

If you were in charge of Wube Software I don't think we'd have a game at all with that attitude =/ Who is asking for 0.15? All I see is guesses and musings on when it will be released. Chill dude.

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by bobingabout »

Deadly-Bagel wrote:I'm sure I read somewhere 0.15 was planned for November.
I guess they're on track then. It's November, and they're starting work on 0.15.
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

Deadly-Bagel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Deadly-Bagel »

Oh, duh, FFF 151:
We expect this update to take less time compared to 0.13, so November might be a realistic estimate.
Referring to 0.14 before it was repurposed as a mostly multiplayer update.

pulzar
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by pulzar »

Is there a summary of changes somewhere between 0.14.18/19 and the previous stable release (0.13.something)?

I know I can read each of the 20 release posts, but many of them are bug fixes and it'd be nice to just see a condensed list of changes / new features.

Neemys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Neemys »

pulzar wrote:Is there a summary of changes somewhere between 0.14.18/19 and the previous stable release (0.13.something)?

I know I can read each of the 20 release posts, but many of them are bug fixes and it'd be nice to just see a condensed list of changes / new features.
I was gonna say the wiki but no one updated the changelog page since 0.13. So open each thread in tab and close them when you finish reading ;) But mostly 0.14 was multiplayer related, new command, better network code. They brougth equipment grid in vehicule too (but not in vanilla one, you need to mod them in).
Want more space restriction ? Or maybe you want to be forced to use train for other thing than ore and oil ? Try Building Platform Mod !

Return to “Releases”