Version 0.14.16

Information about releases and roadmap.
HanziQ
Former Staff
Former Staff

Version 0.14.16

Post by HanziQ »

Bugfixes
  • Fixed crash related to technology migration. (35161)
  • Fixed item sub groups wouldn't be used in the recipe GUI when item groups were disabled. (35140)
  • Public and LAN game visibility are now separate settings (in GUI and in server-settings.json), and they can be toggled runtime with the /config command. See data/server-settings.example.json for a way to specify the visibility, as the old one will not work anymore.
  • Fixed has password/mods filters not working.
  • Fixed problems with determining external IP address for MP games. (35192)

Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.

Mylon
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Version 0.14.16

Post by Mylon »

Yay patch! <3

Back to Multiplayer we go!

MrGoodbits
Inserter
Inserter

Post by MrGoodbits »

Tested on Ubuntu 16.04.1- All appears good. Server finds it's IP, and can be found and joined via the public browser.

Thanks!

MrGoodbits

studmuffin
Inserter
Inserter

Post by studmuffin »

for anyone who's feeling a little lazy to find the server-settings.json lines they need to replace...
code snippets

Mr_7
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Mr_7 »

Not sure but I think the orange inserters aren't working properly. They won't grab from either side of a conveyor unless it's clogged they waft in the general direction of items and very rarely pick them up. I don't think this was the case in 14.14 when I started (not played in a long time previously)

Resom
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Resom »

Hello gents,
Thanks for the fix.

bk5115545
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by bk5115545 »

Mr_7 wrote:Not sure but I think the orange inserters aren't working properly. They won't grab from either side of a conveyor unless it's clogged they waft in the general direction of items and very rarely pick them up. I don't think this was the case in 14.14 when I started (not played in a long time previously)
Make sure that they have enough power.

TheDoomBringer
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by TheDoomBringer »

Mr_7 wrote:Not sure but I think the orange inserters aren't working properly. They won't grab from either side of a conveyor unless it's clogged they waft in the general direction of items and very rarely pick them up. I don't think this was the case in 14.14 when I started (not played in a long time previously)
I had that issue and I thought it was a bug but I just needed to add more steam generators.

Dylanf3
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Dylanf3 »

Ever since this release, i've had trouble logging in to another person's server, because when you click a server and want to click Join, within 1 second, it reverts to nothing selected.

Brick
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Brick »

studmuffin wrote:for anyone who's feeling a little lazy to find the server-settings.json lines they need to replace...
code snippets
Now that is something i would like to see!
I'm a brick what do you expect? A song? It's not like i have lungs.... Just don't pave me over the road ok?

UnicornPowa
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by UnicornPowa »

So i just updated the game and it won't launch anymore. The game is not modded
log

aubergine18
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aubergine18 »

@unicorn please post that in bugs forum: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3638
Better forum search for modders: Enclose your search term in quotes, eg. "font_color" or "custom-input" - it prevents the forum search from splitting on hypens and underscores, resulting in much more accurate results.

Return to “Releases”