Version 0.14.5

Information about releases and roadmap.
supernet2
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Version 0.14.5

Post by supernet2 »

You.. have answered my prayers, my wishes, and fulfilled my hopes n dreams, thank you, from every server owner, i thank you, and our community members of the server thank you

GewaltSam
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by GewaltSam »

aubergine18 wrote:We could shave the players' eyebrows if they fall asleep. In fact, just shave 1.5 of their eyebrows, so they need to shave off the remaining 0.5 eyebrow themselves for added devastation.
Uh, having a bad day, Satan? :twisted:

~Poke~
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by ~Poke~ »

Fixed train getting stuck on a yellow signal (28660)
Any idea whether this will be added to the 0.13 branch, since the bug seems to be in all those versions?
I was hoping to start a game today, but I'm a bit scared of this bug since I want to use a lot of trains, and I'm not sure whether 0.14 is complete enough to try out yet :P

ChurchOrganist
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by ChurchOrganist »

~Poke~ wrote:Any idea whether this will be added to the 0.13 branch, since the bug seems to be in all those versions?
I doubt it. Factorio 0.14.5 is pretty near stable, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if they make the 0.14.x branch the stable branch in the next couple of weeks and move on to 0.15.x experimental.
Want to know where the biters chewing your power plant have come from??
Wondering where your next iron is going to come from??
You need Long Range Radar

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by bobingabout »

ChurchOrganist wrote:I doubt it. Factorio 0.14.5 is pretty near stable, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if they make the 0.14.x branch the stable branch in the next couple of weeks and move on to 0.15.x experimental.
And by move on to 0.15.x, he basically means, no updates for a while, there won't be a 0.15.x release until a couple of months later. Most of their progress will be kept internal until they decide it's stable enough to release as experimental, and subject us to the bugs they didn't notice doing their own testing.
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

Deadly-Bagel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Deadly-Bagel »

They were working on 0.15 before 0.14 was released, just so happened they'd reached a point they needed to publicly test multiplayer so they released that in its own version.
Money might be the root of all evil, but ignorance is the heart.

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by bobingabout »

Deadly-Bagel wrote:They were working on 0.15 before 0.14 was released, just so happened they'd reached a point they needed to publicly test multiplayer so they released that in its own version.
With the added bonus of vehicle equipment grids.
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

Deadly-Bagel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Deadly-Bagel »

Yeah there's been a few new features they've snuck in but mostly in preparation for 0.15 - eg they released vehicle equipment grids hoping modders would go mad and give them a better idea of what to implement in vanilla. Reeaally looking forward to that.
Money might be the root of all evil, but ignorance is the heart.

roy7
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by roy7 »

Is there any sort of /admin command already where you can give admin rights to people? So they can ban people as needed.

aubergine18
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aubergine18 »

roy7 wrote:Is there any sort of /admin command already where you can give admin rights to people? So they can ban people as needed.
In the message console in-game, type `/help` and you get full list of all available commands. :)
Better forum search for modders: Enclose your search term in quotes, eg. "font_color" or "custom-input" - it prevents the forum search from splitting on hypens and underscores, resulting in much more accurate results.

STF
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by STF »

When will this release be available to GoG?

Return to “Releases”