Version 0.14.3

Information about releases and roadmap.
Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Version 0.14.3

Post by Klonan »

Minor features
  • When selecting anything that uses item/signal filters the filter is automatically set to the item in the cursor if any.
  • When save of scenario is loaded in multiplayer, it's scenario is saved in user scenarios.
  • Added /time command to print the current map age.
  • Added option to host multiplayer game with scenario (it only had new game/load game there).
Changes
  • server-settings.json are automatically used if they are in the write path and not specified on the command line.
  • Fonts specified in a locale configuration now have to specify the mod name in their paths. For example, the default font is now specified as "default=__core__/fonts/TitilliumWeb-Regular.ttf".
Bugfixes
  • Fixed desync related to selection of trains. (31935)
  • Fixed slowdown in recipe tooltips with large amounts of recipes. (31863)
  • Fixed show_gui not working with game.take_screenshot.
  • Fixed accidentally turned on graphics safe mode for all Steam users, which set graphics settings to low values. (31958)
  • Fixed that the game eated all the CPU in headless mode when no player was there. This also fixed that the memory used grew few bytes per tick when being a server.
  • Fixed console commands not working when entered directly on Windows headless server. (31918)
  • Fixed that the server would ignore specified username when given a login token. (31945)
  • Fixed that it wasn't possible for mods to use custom fonts. (31916)
  • Fixed crash when removing mods that had items on transport belts that were connected to the circuit network. (31984)
  • Fixed that right clicking in the craftign menu to craft 5 items wouldn't de-focus the search widget. (31063)
  • Fixed that joining paused game resulted in a black screen that was there until someone else unpaused it. (31763)
  • Fixed that map2scenario errors when loading an edited save file that contained assembling machines connected to inserters. (31706)
  • Fixed that the exit message was wrong when the person just dropped. (saying he couldn't keep up)
  • Fixed that after reconnecting to server using the small save/quit/reconnect window didn't close the window. (32010)
  • Potential desync fix related to locomotives being selected in the same tick they are mined by someone else.
  • Potential fix of crash after a desync.
Scripting
  • Moved LuaControlBehavior::disabled to LuaGenericOnOffControlBehavior::disabled and fixed it to work correctly. (31232)
  • Fixed crash after confirming other settings as a server in multiplayer game. (31612)
Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.

Mooncat
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Version 0.14.3

Post by Mooncat »

Moved LuaControlBehavior::disabled to LuaGenericOnOffControlBehavior::disabled and fixed it to work correctly. (31232)
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks~~

Edit: yes!! It is working!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edit 2: aw... gui.left is still not fixed... but I think I can wait. ;)

credomane
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by credomane »

Mooncat wrote:Edit 2: aw... gui.left is still not fixed... but I think I can wait. ;)
What's wrong with gui.left? Think I missed that bug report...as I often do.

ChurchOrganist
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by ChurchOrganist »

Dunno what you've done but 14.2 was pretty stable regarding desyncs.

I am experiencing them every 10 minutes or so now on the server I am playing on, and when they happen there are several one after another.

Will upload desync reports overnight to Google Drive and post you a link.
Want to know where the biters chewing your power plant have come from??
Wondering where your next iron is going to come from??
You need Long Range Radar

Chocolatetthunder
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Chocolatetthunder »

I got loads more. 0.14.2 was more stable as far as desyncs go.
3Ra Gaming Owner
join us on discord @ http://www.3RaGaming.com/discord

Neemys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Neemys »

Chocolatetthunder wrote:I got loads more. 0.14.2 was more stable as far as desyncs go.
0.14 is an experimental branch, so thing like that happen, the best you can do is post a bug report as it's the best place problem will be see (and fixed) not here.
Want more space restriction ? Or maybe you want to be forced to use train for other thing than ore and oil ? Try Building Platform Mod !

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Loewchen »

Chocolatetthunder wrote:I got loads more. 0.14.2 was more stable as far as desyncs go.
Not the place for that, please make a bug report.

Mooncat
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Mooncat »

credomane wrote:
Mooncat wrote:Edit 2: aw... gui.left is still not fixed... but I think I can wait. ;)
What's wrong with gui.left? Think I missed that bug report...as I often do.
[0.14.0] problem with left and top GUI

aubergine18
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aubergine18 »

Klonan wrote:
  • Fonts specified in a locale configuration now have to specify the mod name in their paths. For example, the default font is now specified as "default=__core__/fonts/TitilliumWeb-Regular.ttf".

w00t! Thank you :D
Better forum search for modders: Enclose your search term in quotes, eg. "font_color" or "custom-input" - it prevents the forum search from splitting on hypens and underscores, resulting in much more accurate results.

ChurchOrganist
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by ChurchOrganist »

Is anyone else experiencing an intermittent drop in FPS/UPS framerate in 0.14.3 when in multiplayer??

There have been occasions when it has dropped to single figures for me.

At first I thought it was my computer not being man enough to handle multiplayer, but I met a guy on another server experiencing the same issue.

But no-one has reported it as a bug.
Want to know where the biters chewing your power plant have come from??
Wondering where your next iron is going to come from??
You need Long Range Radar

Return to “Releases”