Version 0.12.35

Information about releases and roadmap.
Ausprit
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Version 0.12.35

Post by Ausprit »

silverkitty23 wrote:That portal is pretty sweeeeeet, but all I have is a forum login, not a factorio.com login. I assume because I got the steam version.
If you go on the http://factorio.com homepage, you can create a login and link it easily with your steam account.

ArderBlackard
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by ArderBlackard »

Have anyone tried the Potato mod already? :D
Gib dich hin bis du Glück bist

silverkitty23
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by silverkitty23 »

Ausprit wrote:If you go on the http://factorio.com homepage, you can create a login and link it easily with your steam account.
cool, I'm apparently authorized to repair transport belts now.

malecord
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by malecord »

silverkitty23 wrote:Wow. You have a real problem if you think weekly updates are too rare. And you've apparently never dealt with any other companies.
? It's not true. Actually all major organizations like Wube usually have a weekly update. Even the Holy Catholic Church, which only game is not receiving a meaningful patch since like centuries, holds a weekly update every Sunday.

Now my fellow factorian brethren, let's sit quiet and meditate over the holy blueprints whilst our devout Factorio engineers prepare for the weekly update. :geek:

silverkitty23
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by silverkitty23 »

malecord wrote:Actually all major organizations like Wube usually have a weekly update.
I was comparing them other game companies releasing news about future releases. Like Blizzard who just says "we're working on X. It'll be done when it's done" or Valve who doesn't even tell you what they're working on.

malecord
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by malecord »

silverkitty23 wrote: Like Blizzard
silverkitty23 wrote:or Valve
We shall not compare our Faith to those of the polytheistic pagans. Repent at once and atone your sin by creating 10 new and original circuit networks of practical use.

gacekssj4
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by gacekssj4 »

I'm kinda afraid of today FF.

brunzenstein
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by brunzenstein »

malecord wrote: We shall not compare our Faith to those of the polytheistic pagans. Repent at once and atone your sin by creating 10 new and original circuit networks of practical use.
Excellent!

[DegC]RubenGass
Inserter
Inserter

Post by [DegC]RubenGass »

The Phoenixian wrote:Speaking as the guy who did the whole raining on the parade dance in the last thread?

Sure.

But at the same time, I'd like to point out that the pessimism dance is also a fun one. The difference is that instead of hype and excitement, it's all about the gratification of vindication. It's all about showing off how wise and knowledgeable you are. Beyond that, it's about tuning your knowledge of the world. If you're right and there's delays? You're smart! If you're wrong? Yay! Pleasant surprise! (and you can figure out why you were wrong) Sure it's a bit childish at it's heart, but as long as there's self awareness about it and no judgement in it there's nothing wrong with that. Really, the core of it a built on the love of knowledge and learning.

So there's nothing wrong with hype and excitement. But I'd also like to play my little game too.
You are absolutely right. There is just one thing; you are you and I am not you :p . Being a pessimist is a way to 'deal' with hype but people are different and thus different people with different minds will deal differently with this 'feeling'. As a Dutch person, I think you are free to express yourself in whatever way you want but just know that it's not being appreciated if you crash a hypetrain :p

cpy
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by cpy »

It was always delayed but... but it can be ready right?

[DegC]RubenGass
Inserter
Inserter

Post by [DegC]RubenGass »

cpy wrote:It was always delayed but... but it can be ready right?
Never stop believing :D

cpy
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by cpy »

And i was right... againg. Till next time.

madtulip
Inserter
Inserter

Post by madtulip »

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by bobingabout »

cpy wrote:And i was right... againg. Till next time.
I'm actually pleasantly releaved, gives me time to work on some of the mod structure changes I had planned before I'm hit with the "you need to do all these changes to make it work with the new version!" and end up basically releasing a compatabillity update.
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

cpy
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by cpy »

bobingabout wrote:
cpy wrote:And i was right... againg. Till next time.
I'm actually pleasantly releaved, gives me time to work on some of the mod structure changes I had planned before I'm hit with the "you need to do all these changes to make it work with the new version!" and end up basically releasing a compatabillity update.
Well that's good i guess? :D

realm174
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by realm174 »

Alakhai wrote:Devs go to hell with this silence...
If you think this is a way to threat your gaming comunity then youre wrong, it cannot be so fucking hard to tell us at least something, hours, days, weeks, i dont mind waiting, but at least tell us how long....
You cannot insult us more, ignorance is the worst
So I am guessing you didn't bother reading the FFF that were posted 4 hours before your rant? I'll give you a hint, if you go read it, it's right there, in the intro.. update on 0.13.

AutoMcD
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by AutoMcD »

:lol: perfect

HammerPiano
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by HammerPiano »

How I actually play factorio
:D

Ekelbatzen
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Ekelbatzen »

Achievements were not visible until now in steam, right? I just noticed them, 0% players have anything, does that mean the hype train for 0.13 has arrived?
Specs: 3770k, 16GB DDR3, 1060, Win10 x64, latest experimental via Steam

Neemys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Neemys »

Achievement showed up in steam last monday. Hype train is here since ^^
Want more space restriction ? Or maybe you want to be forced to use train for other thing than ore and oil ? Try Building Platform Mod !

Return to “Releases”