Version 0.12.10

Information about releases and roadmap.
Gammro
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 357
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Version 0.12.10

Post by Gammro »

You should probably try to download the full 0.12.10 instead of just updating. That might fix the missing recipes and items.
Ignore this

Anomoly2012
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:14 pm
Contact:

Re: Version 0.12.10

Post by Anomoly2012 »

Gammro wrote:You should probably try to download the full 0.12.10 instead of just updating. That might fix the missing recipes and items.
that's exactly what i just thought and am in the process of doing.. :D Hope it fixes it.. cant progress with no ammo at this point..

yeah that fixed it.. i normally always do a manual update...

Greg40
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Version 0.12.10

Post by Greg40 »

Well 12.10 just tanked my fps. I was running 50 to 60 fps in 12.8, update 12.10 just tanked to 18 to 26 fps. Not sure what changed.
notice a more minor lower performance too. on my small config (core2 linux x64)

jhyatt
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:06 pm
Contact:

Re: Version 0.12.10

Post by jhyatt »

Greg40 wrote:
Well 12.10 just tanked my fps. I was running 50 to 60 fps in 12.8, update 12.10 just tanked to 18 to 26 fps. Not sure what changed.
notice a more minor lower performance too. on my small config (core2 linux x64)

I think i found the problem. I had a train network with very few signals. Once i went around the network after adding numerous trains and placed signals my FPS and UPS shot back up to 60. Not sure if this is a known issue or not the only other time i saw this was in MangledPorks/Benthem's railworld video.

Thank you,

Justin

User avatar
bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 7328
Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 1:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Version 0.12.10

Post by bobingabout »

huh... I just tried to update the game on my laptop, and it only updated to 0.12.9, but updated the scenario pack to 0.12.10.
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

jaworeq
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:56 am
Contact:

Re: Version 0.12.10

Post by jaworeq »

bobingabout wrote:huh... I just tried to update the game on my laptop, and it only updated to 0.12.9, but updated the scenario pack to 0.12.10.
Same here. Downloading full version from the website now

User avatar
jockeril
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 348
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:04 am
Contact:

Re: Version 0.12.10

Post by jockeril »

jaworeq wrote:
bobingabout wrote:huh... I just tried to update the game on my laptop, and it only updated to 0.12.9, but updated the scenario pack to 0.12.10.
Same here. Downloading full version from the website now
Downloading now - still not fixed. What's up, #devs ?
[request] RTL support please

My mods

Formally Hebrew translator for FARL & EvoGUI mods

join me on
- Twitter[@jockeril],
- Twitch.tv/jockeril,
- Youtube/jocker-il (or JoCKeR-iL)
- and steam !
Image

nahun
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Version 0.12.10

Post by nahun »

Its a known issue and they're just going to wait for 0.12.11

User avatar
bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 7328
Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 1:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Version 0.12.10

Post by bobingabout »

It's odd, because when 0.12.10 was first released it updated just fine on my destktop...
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

warmadmax
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:15 am
Contact:

Re: Version 0.12.10

Post by warmadmax »

think i've got the same thing,

only difference i can tell is my desktop is 64bit install, laptop 32bit

User avatar
cube
Former Staff
Former Staff
Posts: 1111
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:14 pm
Contact:

Re: Version 0.12.10

Post by cube »

bobingabout wrote:It's odd, because when 0.12.10 was first released it updated just fine on my destktop...
warmadmax wrote:think i've got the same thing,

only difference i can tell is my desktop is 64bit install, laptop 32bit
Both of you are on windows?

User avatar
bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 7328
Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 1:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Version 0.12.10

Post by bobingabout »

My desktop is Windows 7 Pro 64bit SP1, running 0.12.9, and successfully updated the day 0.12.10 patch came out.
My laptop is Windows 7 home premium 64bit SP1 (I think that's the right name), running 0.12.8, I tried to update a week ago (About a week after it came out) and it said 0.12.9 was newest. When factorio restarted it said no more patchs on 0.12.9.
It did however update the scenario pack to 0.12.10.
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

SvenDee
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Version 0.12.10

Post by SvenDee »

Hi,

dont know if its mod related or came in with an update of factorio, but the translation into German, which uses "Ä" "Ü" and "Ö" didnt work for now.

Example: "solder" is translated with "Lötmittel", that correct so far. but Factorio cant read ä,ö,ü, so it stoped at these umlauts and just named it "L" in the game.

warmadmax
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:15 am
Contact:

Re: Version 0.12.10

Post by warmadmax »

cube wrote:
bobingabout wrote:It's odd, because when 0.12.10 was first released it updated just fine on my destktop...
warmadmax wrote:think i've got the same thing,

only difference i can tell is my desktop is 64bit install, laptop 32bit
Both of you are on windows?
windows 7 32bit on the laptop, windows 10 64 bit on the desktop

i'll double check version numbers on the laptop,
only thing I currently know for certain is the laptop refused to open a save from the other machine labeled as "version 12.10-2"
(i use dropbox symbolic links for save n mod directories)

User avatar
SomeDuder
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:33 am
Contact:

Re: Version 0.12.10

Post by SomeDuder »

SvenDee wrote:Example: "solder" is translated with "Lötmittel", that correct so far. but Factorio cant read ä,ö,ü, so it stoped at these umlauts and just named it "L" in the game.
Vanilla doesn't have a soldering item, so it's definately mod-related.

Zeblote
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 972
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:55 am
Contact:

Re: Version 0.12.10

Post by Zeblote »

SvenDee wrote:Hi,

dont know if its mod related or came in with an update of factorio, but the translation into German, which uses "Ä" "Ü" and "Ö" didnt work for now.

Example: "solder" is translated with "Lötmittel", that correct so far. but Factorio cant read ä,ö,ü, so it stoped at these umlauts and just named it "L" in the game.
That sounds like the locale file was saved with the wrong encoding. It doesn't have any problems with those characters, using UTF-8.

ratchetfreak
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 950
Joined: Sat May 23, 2015 12:10 pm
Contact:

Re: Version 0.12.10

Post by ratchetfreak »

the bot failed to post the release topic for 0.12.11

EurypteriD
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:00 am
Contact:

Re: Version 0.12.10

Post by EurypteriD »

Where can i find this version of factorio download now that 12.20 have been released.
Let's Play Youtube Channel

User avatar
Xterminator
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 980
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:49 pm
Contact:

Re: Version 0.12.10

Post by Xterminator »

EurypteriD wrote:Where can i find this version of factorio download now that 12.20 have been released.
You should be able to find it under the Experimental Versions (I think I got the name right) under the Downloads section.
Image Image Image

User avatar
Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff
Posts: 4935
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Version 0.12.10

Post by Klonan »

EurypteriD wrote:Where can i find this version of factorio download now that 12.20 have been released.
https://www.factorio.com/download/stable

Post Reply

Return to “Releases”