Version 0.12.2

Information about releases and roadmap.
Physonic
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Version 0.12.2

Post by Physonic »

hm, seems i posted too early about auto-update. It starts fine, but i get this message when autoupdating from 11.22:
error when opening x:/factorio\data/ ../tests/run-tests-x64.bat for reading: no such file or directory
ill try manual install

billw
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by billw »

Me and my friend get lots of desync when loading from autosaves, i.e. it just gets stuck constantly desyncing over and over. Normal saves seem okay mostly.

HulkingUnicorn
Inserter
Inserter

Post by HulkingUnicorn »

Physonic wrote:hm, seems i posted too early about auto-update. It starts fine, but i get this message when autoupdating from 11.22:
error when opening x:/factorio\data/ ../tests/run-tests-x64.bat for reading: no such file or directory
ill try manual install
FiFtHeLeMeNt wrote:Auto update does not work for me as well, should we update manually ?
Nugetto wrote:Is the auto-update tool where you 'Check update' meant to come up with 'No new updates available' ? Great patch though, so many bug patches! :D
DeserveVictory wrote:I still can't download 0.12 via the in-game updater. Any ETA on when this functionality will work?
SHiRKiT wrote:I think I'm the first viewing this cause I can't download neither from the auto-update nor from the website.
You can't auto update from 0.11.X (or earlier) to 0.12.X, at least not for now. In that case you have to do it manually. In any case, you have to enable experimental updates in the settings for the updater to consider non-stable versions.

Return to “Releases”